Classick Media|Free Mind New Style

United States
Newport News
GxldenNickle

The beginning
by AbstraktMidnight, on Flickr
Here it is. The very first picture I shot in GT6. To some of you it's just a picture but to me it's the Segway into a world that doesn't need words to describe the feelings it gives. It opens the doors to world that evokes emotion from ones soul and cast those emotions, alike and different, onto others around us. Welcome to the world of motionless emotion.​

Last edited:
So welcome here :cheers:
With such an approach of things and some practice sure you will make great photos :)

The last four shots are all very good. Love the angle, sense of speed and lightning of the first. The composition of the Beetle one is excellent (especially the game between the line made by the road and the one made by the light). The Fiat 500 one si clean and the last one has a very great mood 👍
Good job :cheers:

The last four shots are all very good. Love the angle, sense of speed and lightning of the first. The composition of the Beetle one is excellent (especially the game between the line made by the road and the one made by the light). The Fiat 500 one si clean and the last one has a very great mood 👍
Good job :cheers:
Thanks for the love! Normally I try to edit the pictures a but more but since all of these are iphone edited I can only do so much lol still thanks for the feedback! It's much appreciated :3

Clearing My Conscious
Man it's been ages since I've been here. I almost forgot about this little safe haven I have. Guess life can make you remember things as quickly as it can make you forget them. These past 6 months have been some of the best and worse I can remember but I'm up and ready to roll. Let's go for broke.​

The staredown

Teaching a genoration

No intro needed

Raging bull

illuminate

A forbidden love