Classics league?

Working on resurrection of my ol' WSC for an 11th season plus something extra chaps, keep eyes peeled within next 2 months...

We could limit the cars to only the ones above 10 million or something so it's a truly exclusive club. You have to earn your way in :)

Some of my favorite cars over the years in all the GT games have been ones 1979 or older. If it wasn't on the weekends I would probably be in.

Just suggesting, in case anyone is looking to try a tune for the Mini.

It's an Australian model, even though we have the UK model in game. Group Nb are pretty much non-adjustable suspension with no anti-roll bar. Enlarging the engine to maximum 1300cc is allowed. Group Nc do allow anti-roll bars.

Power(approximate): 140-155hp(144hp Max. in-game)

Weight: 600kg(598kg or stock 605kg)

Transmission: 4-speed(full custom using only first four gears)

Speed(approximate, Bathurst): 225kmh/140mph

Suspension: (for visual effect) lower height 95F/115R

Just suggesting, in case anyone is looking to try a tune for the Mini.

It's an Australian model, even though we have the UK model in game. Group Nb are pretty much non-adjustable suspension with no anti-roll bar. Enlarging the engine to maximum 1300cc is allowed. Group Nc do allow anti-roll bars.

Power(approximate): 140-155hp(144hp Max. in-game)

Weight: 600kg(598kg or stock 605kg)

Transmission: 4-speed(full custom using only first four gears)

Speed(approximate, Bathurst): 225kmh/140mph

Suspension: (for visual effect) lower height 95F/115R

Similar to Group 5 specs?

Similar to Group 5 specs?
It looks like Group Nb/c don't allow for as much modification as Group 5.

For this Mini being the UK model, I'd say Group 5 would be an appropriate class for a Classics League.

Now, if PD would be so kind as to add the 2002 and Alfa GTV, this could become the best series in GTS. ;)

What would this league look like?

Would there be a pace car and "recovery vehicle(Raptor tow truck livery)"?

One Make weekends?

Series Production Classes?:
-Cars 2000cc and under
-Cars over 2000cc

Classic Le Mans classes?:
-2.5L - 7.0L
-1.6L-2.0L
-1.0L-1.3L

I'm getting pretty hyped to try something.

What would this league look like?

Would there be a pace car and "recovery vehicle(Raptor tow truck livery)"?

One Make weekends?

Series Production Classes?:
-Cars 2000cc and under
-Cars over 2000cc

Classic Le Mans classes?:
-2.5L - 7.0L
-1.6L-2.0L
-1.0L-1.3L

I'm getting pretty hyped to try something.

Resurrecting this for 2018 and in some form before this christmas

And i've got Mighty Mini's coming this week.

Oh this sounds cool. I can never commit to regular things because of my strange work schedule, but I love the idea. I actually just posted today about a one night championship. I’ve been testing cars (a couple new ones, but mostly old). I was doing the Samba Bus, Beetle, 500 F and Mini - I have it so they lap the shorter version of Brands Hatch at the within one second of each other (with me driving anyway). All I’m doing is adjusting the power ratio and the transmission (except for the Mini - it’s in stock form). Maybe now ‘classics’ by many people’s definition, but I love those slow things!

Latest Posts

Back