- 12
- KingDingaling82
Heres a list of cars I'm willing to trade if the price is right:tup:
Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09 RM
Camaro SS '10 RM
Challenger R/T '70 RM
Castrol Tom's Supra '97
Woodone Toms Supra '03
CLK Touring car '00
Loctite Mugen NSX '01
NSX-R prototype LM Racecar
SuperAutoBacs Apex MR-2 '00
AEM S2000
Amuse S2000 GT1 '04
Amuse 380 Super Leggera
Amuse( Carbon R) '04
Mines BNR34 Skyline GT-R Vspec N1 Base
Nisaan Falken *GT-R Race car'04
Calsonic Skyline GT-R Race Car '93
Gran Turismo Skyline Gt-R '01
GT40 Race car'69
GT LM Race car Spec II
GAMESTOP Joey Logano #20 Camry
Escudo Dirt Trial Car '98
Gallardo LP 560- 4 '08
F40 '92
458 Italia '09
Maserati Gran Turismo S '08
RuF CTR "Yellow Bird" '87
Spyker C8 Laviolette
Nismo Fairlady Z Z-tune(Z33)
HSC '03
Dualnote Concept '01
Veyron 16.4 '09
Furai Concept '08
Zonda R '09
Camaro IROC-Z Concept '88
Corvette Grand Sport (C4) '96
Silverado SST Concept '02
SVT F-150 Lightning
Civic Type R (EK) '97
Shelby Cobra 427 '66
Gt350R '65
Cougar XR-7 '67
Cuda 440 Six pack '71
Tempest LeMans GTO '64
Mustang mach 1 '71
Challenger R/T '70
Camaro Z28 '69
Charger 440 R/t '70
Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71
Corvette Vert (c1) '54
Corvette vert (C3) '69
Corvette stingray L46 350 (C3) '69
Buick Special '62
Chevelle SS 454 '70
Prowler
I have some more common cars that I'm also willing to trade. Here's a few cars that I may be intrested in: FT565, Speed 8, R8, 908 HDI FAP, F10, F2007, FGT, Clio Trophy Race car, Art Morrison, Trans-camer, and FTO Super touring car. I'm open to any offers, LETS MAKE A DEAL!
Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09 RM
Camaro SS '10 RM
Challenger R/T '70 RM
Castrol Tom's Supra '97
Woodone Toms Supra '03
CLK Touring car '00
Loctite Mugen NSX '01
NSX-R prototype LM Racecar
SuperAutoBacs Apex MR-2 '00
AEM S2000
Amuse S2000 GT1 '04
Amuse 380 Super Leggera
Amuse( Carbon R) '04
Mines BNR34 Skyline GT-R Vspec N1 Base
Nisaan Falken *GT-R Race car'04
Calsonic Skyline GT-R Race Car '93
Gran Turismo Skyline Gt-R '01
GT40 Race car'69
GT LM Race car Spec II
GAMESTOP Joey Logano #20 Camry
Escudo Dirt Trial Car '98
Gallardo LP 560- 4 '08
F40 '92
458 Italia '09
Maserati Gran Turismo S '08
RuF CTR "Yellow Bird" '87
Spyker C8 Laviolette
Nismo Fairlady Z Z-tune(Z33)
HSC '03
Dualnote Concept '01
Veyron 16.4 '09
Furai Concept '08
Zonda R '09
Camaro IROC-Z Concept '88
Corvette Grand Sport (C4) '96
Silverado SST Concept '02
SVT F-150 Lightning
Civic Type R (EK) '97
Shelby Cobra 427 '66
Gt350R '65
Cougar XR-7 '67
Cuda 440 Six pack '71
Tempest LeMans GTO '64
Mustang mach 1 '71
Challenger R/T '70
Camaro Z28 '69
Charger 440 R/t '70
Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71
Corvette Vert (c1) '54
Corvette vert (C3) '69
Corvette stingray L46 350 (C3) '69
Buick Special '62
Chevelle SS 454 '70
Prowler
I have some more common cars that I'm also willing to trade. Here's a few cars that I may be intrested in: FT565, Speed 8, R8, 908 HDI FAP, F10, F2007, FGT, Clio Trophy Race car, Art Morrison, Trans-camer, and FTO Super touring car. I'm open to any offers, LETS MAKE A DEAL!
Last edited: