Clean Driver list

  • Thread starter Thread starter RX-7_FD3S
  • 6 comments
  • 980 views
Messages
3,082
Switzerland
Geneva
Messages
Kimky
Messages
Kimky
Hello, since there was a list like that in FM3 and that I found great driver there I decide to try and make one. I also notice that some members here like to bump/cut corner so that's why I'm making a separate list.

By registrating here, you're engaging yourself to respect some behavior while racing :

No chicane cut
No corner cut in the grass
No multiple line change in straight (autorized to 1 or 2 at most)
Trying to avoid bumping the more you can (***** happen)
Respect the other driver as you want them to respect you.

Please post your PSN tags so people that are interested in clean race can look for other people here. Oh and Timezone would be awesome too.

Kimky - CET (GMT+1) - DS3
Ecchi_BANZAII - GMT+1 - DS3
IBOWMANI - UK -
 
Last edited:
GMT+1 user here and while I do drive with a controller I still like to drive clean.
Heck I even turn off the head lights when it's night and a driver is in front of me :/

The GTP_Traniz isn't the one I'm using since there is no way to copy save from user to user.
The PSN I'm using as my main is Ecchi_BANZAII
 
Last edited:
Hello, since there was a list like that in FM3 and that I found great driver there I decide to try and make one. I also notice that some members here like to bump/cut corner so that's why I'm making a separate list.

By registrating here, you're engaging yourself to respect some behavior while racing :

No chicane cut
No corner cut in the grass
No multiple line change in straight (autorized to 1 or 2 at most)
Trying to avoid bumping the more you can (***** happen)
Respect the other driver as you want them to respect you.

Please post your PSN tags so people that are interested in clean race can look for other people here. Oh and Timezone would be awesome too.

Kimky - CET (GMT+1)

Why not wait for the GT5 registry? And your rules are mimicking the existing ones at the GTP registry so...... WTF?

Start your own website perhaps!
 
Why not wait for the GT5 registry? And your rules are mimicking the existing ones at the GTP registry so...... WTF?

Start your own website perhaps!

The GTP stuff didn't get moved over to this area until recently, so some consideration to that fact should be given. Also, the GTP/WRS guys themselves admit that they are for a more dedicated type of player and don't cater to everyone on GTPlanet. I doubt they seek dominion over every discussion here. I think the OP was just trying to make thread for casual online play. It is redundant, but you're going to get that sort of thing, especially so close to release.
 
First I dont set any rules and dont set any race, it's just that it's easier to look up at a thread when you're trying to find friends to race the same way you like.

This is not a championship nor a league nor anything like that, it's just a gentlemen driver list where other people with the same goal can find friends to invite to there local game.
 
PSN: Fryto1983
GMT+1
DFGT
 
Back