Clean online racing

• Thread starter Groo42
  • 9 comments
Canada
Canada
Hey all
Haven't really played GT all that much. Years ago, used to play a lot of Forza and some other racers on xbox. GT7 looked too good to pass up, so I managed to find a PS5 and preordered GT7. Will be looking for some mature PS friends to do some online racing. Not sure how it will work on GT, but used to be in a car club with Forza and have race nights and events. I use a wheel (picked up a thrustmaster T300 base) but controllers welcome too.

If some people are interested, feel free to add me on the PS Network. Gamertag is Groo42

Cheers

Last edited:
I added you...
Hey all
Haven't really played GT all that much. Years ago, used to play a lot of Forza and some other racers on xbox. GT7 looked too good to pass up, so I managed to find a PS5 and preordered GT7. Will be looking for some mature PS friends to do some online racing. Not sure how it will work on GT, but used to be in a car club with Forza and have race nights and events. I use a wheel (picked up a thrustmaster T300 base) but controllers welcome too.

If some people are interested, feel free to add me on the PS Network. Gamertag is Groo42

Cheers
FORDYC
I’ll add you

Hey all

Cheers
Nice! I use a T300 RS as well! Added you

EDIT: Added you FordGTguy :)
:)

Last edited:
Haven't raced online yet, just getting a few select cars together and tuning them to my liking.. i'll add you soon if i remember, i'm always down for good, clean racing 😊

don't have time to commit to a lot, but have been running with the Wed night racing group
been fun
Right now running cars with 500 pp or less, running sport tires

If any of you are looking for a laid back league, I have one starting this Friday. FF road cars with 500pp.

Back