Clean race achievement

South Africa
South Africa
I'm trying to complete all the achievements and I'm only 4 clean races short of the Clean Race achievement but I can't go any further. No matter how many consecutive clean races I complete my score never moves anymore. It's been stuck on 11 for months now.

Please note I am aware it's CONSECUTIVE clean races required but I've had 3 and 4 consecutive clean races and my achievement score doesn't budge.

Can anyone help me or tell me where I can get some help?

You say you are aware but the way you've worded it doesn't seem clear.

Getting 4 consecutive clean races wouldn't move your current total of 11 on any further.

You need to get 15 consecutive clean races in a row without a break to get the achievement. As soon as you have a race where you don't get the clean race bonus you are back to zero (although the achievement will still show the highest number of consecutive clean races you have achieved).

Does that make sense?

Get 12 consecutive clean races in a row and your 11 should move on to 12.

Join a Daily Race A without qualifying, which will put you at the back. Avoid everyone, finish, and repeat 15 times. Takes a couple hours and will crucify your DR.

Join a Daily Race A without qualifying, which will put you at the back. Avoid everyone, finish, and repeat 15 times. Takes a couple hours and will crucify your DR.

Got it. Thanks guys. I assumed that every consecutive sequence added to the total.

Race A is the easiest way to attain the 15 CR achievement. If you're not last on the grid, simply pull off to the side and wait for everyone else to pass you.

I read somewhere on here if you start from the back, complete the first lap, pit & sit out the rest of the race, thus greatly reducing the risk of any mishaps.

Never tried it but seems plausible.

Good luck & let us know how you get on.

Trying to race at N24 this week, lost 7 SR on the first attempt, if it gets worse I might have a go at this achievement just by tooling around at the back, it'll put me back down to DR1 for the first time in a while, so might get some good results on my way back up to middling C, but given the number of races I do it'll probably take me a week or more to do the 15 needed!!!

Back