Looking for someone to race? Try this!

Messages
387
Canada
St. Catharines, ON. Canad
Messages
GTP_GODZlLLA (w/ 3 L's)
GTP_GODZlLLA is hosting a room right now.

PSN: GTP_GODZlLLA (that's three L's)

Ok, first you need to be my friend. My PSN is above (twice). Then you need to find my name on you community tab in Gran Turismo 5. Last you go all the way down to the coffee cup to enter the lounge. If you can't find me in Gran Turismo 5 but I'm on your XMB then you just have to restart GT5.

Oh, and please don't start the race right away, cause that just ruins it for everybody. "Start the race" actually means everybody starts racing. It doesnt mean "I'm ready", or "I want to race without you". If you want to go driving, please hit the "Drive" button next to the "Start" button. That's the one you want to go driving on your own, or to practice while waiting for the race to start. And don't worry, I will start the race myself when everyone is ready so we can all join in and have fun racing against each other.

I'd also like to keep to the GTP Online Rules as best we can.

I should be online after 4pm Eastern Time (GMT -5h) most days.
 
Last edited:
Mr.Grandorifto do you have a mic as you can also chat while racing or waiting for a race? It's brilliant.
 
Too bad. 4 o'clock is too late for me. Anyone earlier (like 2PM) ?

Brilliant idea by the way.
 
Yeah, it's weird that anyone can start the race instead of just the host. Actually, I think I was in your room a couple days ago and accidentally hit that button because I assumed it would just mark me as "ready." My bad haha.
 
I wish I had the time to creat an event for my lounge. It mite be worth investing in creating a thread for people hosting events in there lounge so that people are aware of when 16 players looking for a special event can participate. Or online chat.
 
I'm hosting some races tonight so if you want to join add me on PSN and come to My Lounge. PSN : JDM-CD6-ACCORD.

I expect only clean and fair racing is that to much to ask. Simple rules if you purposely wreck someone you're going to get kicked. I don't have a preference on cars I just use mainly Japanese cars but bring what you got.

Hope to see you on the track :)
 
I'm up for this. I sent you friend invite - tam210 :P
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I will add you tonight, look for GT-Motion
 
Add me when you get a chance. PSN: GT-Motion
 
Back