Climhazard_EX Live

  • Thread starter Thread starter aeconklin
  • 12 comments
  • 1,921 views
Messages
41
United States
San Francisco, CA
Messages
deathbydaiso
Its actually " ClimhazardEX. "



I do a lot of drifting. I'm not known that well anymore. I used to play Xlink Kai GT4 with a few people back in the day
.

You can view my live stream here:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/lucky-aura


So far I've gotten a nice little RX-7 tuned up and have been playing around on various courses with different settings. I'll post up recorded online games, etc later. For now enjoy the live streaming currently online. If you want to play online with me when its implemented please at "Climhazard_EX" on PSN with a message saying your from GT Planet. You can also contact me via PM if you would like to drift, race or whatever.

This is my first live streaming type thing. Let me know how things are. Negative and Positive comments welcome.
 
Last edited:
Is there to register to see the live video?
 
I can't remember, but I believe you have to register to view it. If you don't feel like it. I can record a video in about an hour.
 
I've signed up, but the page requested can not be found.
 
田中BOMB;4186402
I tried online just now and no surprise since its day one for it, its bad.

I'll be live streaming drift practice instead. Enjoy!
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/lucky-aura

Nice set-up!

I'm in Sac, CA. My copy is stuck in the snow...I'm left to drool
 
Ah your not to far from here. Sorry to hear about your copy. Where exactly is this snow you speak of?!
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkP-X8cEtfM

Yesterday's Tsukuba testing. I got the FC a new paint and wing. It is starting to remind me of the D1GP FC3S in GT4.

Anyway I was having a bit of trouble in the first minute or so. I think your better off skipping to the 09:00 mark and catch the replay.
 
Tonight's video

Near stock AE86 Levin drifting (mutiview)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc6YH_9uF4Q

It's well known among drifters that the clutch is an underpowered drivers best friend. Since GT5 is out and supports the clutch on the G27 (sort-of?) I decided to test the basic theory in game.

This little car is amazing. Here is the simple tuning
Engine Tune 1
Sport Exhaust
Racing Cat
Adjustable LSD

I included my steering and footwork techniques.
 
Stream is live. I'm working with a new setup so I can chat, and monitor everything. (before I wasn't able to do all that, because of the shared monitor).

Going to be exploring the online drifting lobbies and the people in them...
 
Back