Climhazard_EX -The Photos-

• Thread starter aeconklin
  • 9 comments
United States
San Francisco, CA
deathbydaiso
I'm actually a decent photographer in the real world. Let's apply it to GT5!

I took a few photos the other day. I was trying to experiment with things other than cars. Here is a Kyoto-shi Alleyway. Edited in Adobe Lightroom 3.

I'll be uploading more soon. I just wanted to get the thread going.

Thank you, I really appreciate it. I really enjoy it as well. I almost wish I was there in Ahrweiler actually taking the shot.

agyasu
Most definatley from the game... Hahaha.

@versep
Lightroom is a great editor! Still it doesn't cure bad shots. A lot of people (I think on here more) look down on editors. I see it as taking a good or great shot, and just polishing it.

@gordogg24p
Its called "Tilt-Shift". The "miniature" filter within Gran Turismo 5 is there for that effect. But you can just aim at anything and get the same look. I takes careful placement of the objects in the frame, at least that's what I think. There is a lot here - http://www.flickr.com/groups/tilt-shift-fakes/

You can also take a regular photo and create the same effect with Photoshop (There are tutorials and even Photoshop Actions scattered about) or other programs.

田中BOMB;4274702
Some new stuff...

FINALLY! Someone actually using the tilt-shift filter for what it was made for, I hate it when people use it for "oh, herp derp blur is kewl". Some real nice shots in here.

Back