• Thread starter bil coz
  • 8 comments

bil coz

(Banned)
Thailand
Thailand
jojaicho
Hi,
I spent a bit of time this morning tuning this car on stock power/weight, SH tyres at Tsukuba.
It got to a point that I hope is fast and fun enough to share with you.

I hope you enjoy driving it and please give me some feedback.
Thank you

Gearbox
- set final gear to 5.500
- set top speed to minimum
- 1st 2.000
- 2nd 1.515
- 3rd 1.231
- 4th 1.041
- 5th 0.901
- 6th 0.801
- Final Gear 4.625

LSD 8/32/24

Suspension
Ride Height 4.92in/4.57in
SpringRate 1.90/2.05
AntiRollBars 8/7
Bump 60/62
Rebound 94/95
Camber -2/-3
Toe 0/+0.5

Last edited:
@bil coz

Following up: I don't have any problems with this tune. It handles pretty well and seems to work on more tracks than Tsukuba. I did switch the tires to SS, though.
thank you for your feedback!
I'm glad that you feel comfortable on other tracks too.. I tune mainly at Tsukuba because it's the track that feels like home, but I keep in mind that I will use the car everywhere.. for example this car would probably be a tad quicker at Tsukuba using 4 gears instead of 3, but it would need adjusting on faster tracks..

Thanks again for trying it and are there other cars you would be interested in?

thank you for your feedback!
I'm glad that you feel comfortable on other tracks too.. I tune mainly at Tsukuba because it's the track that feels like home, but I keep in mind that I will use the car everywhere.. for example this car would probably be a tad quicker at Tsukuba using 4 gears instead of 3, but it would need adjusting on faster tracks..

Thanks again for trying it and are there other cars you would be interested in?

I'm hosting an American Classics (1960-1979) event on Saturday. If you've got any interest in tuning older cars, feel free to look at the ones from the eligibility list to see what you can come up with. There are power/weight restrictions, which I've highlighted in red.

I'm hosting an American Classics (1960-1979) event on Saturday. If you've got any interest in tuning older cars, feel free to look at the ones from the eligibility list to see what you can come up with. There are power/weight restrictions, which I've highlighted in red.
Great I will try to get some done, I haven't done much classic muscle cars race tunes but let's hope for the best.

Here is a Z28 tuned on SH, tried on SS. For the gears first set final gear to minimum then top speed to max.
It's obviously faster than default, but I hit a point where I couldn't make it faster even though I didn't feel like I was finished..

@bil coz I've spent some time with your Clio tune. It was a little bit tail happy for me with SH tires (on a DS4 if that makes a difference) so I swapped the rears for SM. Now it's perfect! Thanks for sharing it :cheers:

@bil coz I've spent some time with your Clio tune. It was a little bit tail happy for me with SH tires (on a DS4 if that makes a difference) so I swapped the rears for SM. Now it's perfect! Thanks for sharing it :cheers:
Yes I think it does make a difference because you don't get the feedback to make the correction as early as with the wheel. Very glad you still liked it!

Back