Clip:Audi S1

  • Thread starter Thread starter Encyclopedia
  • 9 comments
  • 885 views
Does this work or no?
 
You only put the letters and numbers after the = sign at the end of the url in the YouTube tags, like this:



Cool video though! I wish rally cars sound like that nowadays...
 
Awesome
 
G.T
You only put the letters and numbers after the = sign at the end of the url in the YouTube tags, like this:

Cool video though! I wish rally cars sound like that nowadays...

I see. Cheers!
 
The short wheel-base Quattro was and still (in my mind) the best really car ever
 
That's mental. I can't believe how fast he went through those cones!
 
That Burnout at the end just brought the whole thing together:tup: 👍 👍
 
That slalom speed is INSANE it looks like... and the car just sounds awesome.
 
Where was that in GT4? Why?!?! 🤬
 
Back