Sii Messages 89 07203 Messages Si_x3 Apr 26, 2012 #1 If anybody has this car please trade me ! I need this car I meant to put * WANTED * Last edited: Apr 26, 2012
crang08 Messages 1,523 london Messages crang08 Apr 26, 2012 #3 Sii If anybody has this car please trade me ! I need this car I meant to put * WANTED * Click to expand... Getting your thread title wrong is the least of your worries regarding trading for this car, due to it being unreadable!!
Sii If anybody has this car please trade me ! I need this car I meant to put * WANTED * Click to expand... Getting your thread title wrong is the least of your worries regarding trading for this car, due to it being unreadable!!
Rob192005 Premium Messages 12,878 Backstreets of Paisley Messages Robabza2 Apr 26, 2012 #4 Deleted,my mistake they both are untradeable.