Clk touring car up for trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter BulletPT
  • 11 comments
  • 512 views
Messages
152
Messages
BulletPT23
It has 1890 km fresh out of the UCD
Make your offers
 
come on its a touring rare car
 
subaru impreza rally car '03?
 
name a car you want and I'll let you know if I have it.
 
hmm FGT or a Ferrar 330 P4 race car or an X2010
 
hmm FGT or a Ferrar 330 P4 race car or an X2010

I can give you an FGT or an x2010, take your pick.

Can't trade till tomorrow though.
 
tell me the colours of the FGT an X2010 plus the KM
 
the FGT is orange with 4,496 miles on it.

x2010's....
vettel 1,506 miles
carbon 486 miles
orange 1,429 miles
white 0 miles.
 
I have some X2010s or FGT for trade now.
 
Pick ONE :
Honda 1300 Coupe 9 S '70
Honda CIVIC 1500 3door 25i '83
Honda PRELUDE Type S '96
Mazda Eunos Roadster SR-Limited (NA) '97
Mitsubishi MIRAGE  1400GLX '78
 
Comatosed i want the white x2010 its a deal
 
Back