Clock issue and Japenese text in Newsfeed...

  • Thread starter Thread starter apo1978
  • 6 comments
  • 1,182 views
Messages
20
Messages
apo1978
Can anyone help with my query here please?

After the clocks went forward an hour, here in the UK, I had to manually adjust my PS3's clock. I couldn't do it via the internet as it didn't seem to recognise our clocks went forward.
Now, GT5's clock is incorrect - is there anyway to set it right? I keep getting an annoying error message upon start-up telling me to check the time/date settings.....like I don't know!!!

Also, on the GT5 home menu, the newsfeed has an article dated 31/03 but its all in Japanese text. Has anyone else got this???
 
You need to select daylight savings in the PS3's XMB, after setting time by internet, should be near the clock settings.
Japanese text is affecting everyone I think.
 
Natt
You need to select daylight savings in the PS3's XMB, after setting time by internet, should be near the clock settings.
Japanese text is affecting everyone I think.

Yeah, I'm the opposite(Australia) This is what I had to do.
 
Can anyone help with my query here please?

After the clocks went forward an hour, here in the UK, I had to manually adjust my PS3's clock. I couldn't do it via the internet as it didn't seem to recognise our clocks went forward.
Now, GT5's clock is incorrect - is there anyway to set it right? I keep getting an annoying error message upon start-up telling me to check the time/date settings.....like I don't know!!!

Also, on the GT5 home menu, the newsfeed has an article dated 31/03 but its all in Japanese text. Has anyone else got this???

Same for me about the clock, I'm in the UK also.
 
Use the daylight savings setting in the XMB. Don't change the time manually.
 
I got the Japanese text as well. I'm guessing its about the Lambo event.
 
It's about Seasonals, and it isn't affecting the US as far as I've heard.
 
Back