Clock radio recommendation

  • Thread starter Thread starter mclemens
  • 5 comments
  • 1,016 views
Messages
24
Messages
mikeclemens
I need a new clock radio and can't find one that meets most of these requirements:

Exceptional AM reception
At least 2 alarm settings
At least 5 preset for AM and FM
Digital tuning
Digital clock display
Light level control (including completely off)
Headphone jack (shuts off speaker when in use)
Sleep function (5 minute increments, up to at least 60 minutes)

I've spent a lot of time looking and can find some that meet most of the requirements but none get them all and/or don't have lots of negative reviews.

Any one have any ideas or know some place better on the web to ask?

Thanks
 
What you want is the sony alarm clock Model number: ICFC707
 
I'll admit that I didn't look for every single thing in your list but at a glance, the Jensen JiMS-198i looks to fit the bill.

Here is a PDF of the instruction manual to check the specs on it.
 
What you want is the sony alarm clock Model number: ICFC707

Do you know if it has a headphone jack? I looked at the specifications and don't see one listed.
 
If you read the specs you can learn that cable is a audio in.
 
Back