CLOED POLL: The FM7 Photo Mode Competition 03 (W: JPinto)

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 3 comments

THEME: Return To The Valley

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipZtrEm

can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
GTPlanet-FM7-PMC01-SlipZtrEm.jpg

FM7 PMC 01 Winner: @SlipZtrEm - (click for full-size)

This Week's Theme

Welcome to the third week of the FM7 PMC. It's our first user-submitted theme, and we're getting it from the Week 01 winner. Some guy named Slip... wait a minute:

"Maple Valley has been with the Forza franchise since the beginning. It disappeared for the launch of the XB1 generation however, but has finally returned with FM7. To celebrate, I want to see you take your favorite car(s) to the Valley — rain or shine — and snap a great shot."

CARS: Any
LIVERIES: Any
LOCATIONS: Maple Valley
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: See above

Competition Rules

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this poll. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, start a convo with me.
  • The only way you can take part is to be a member of the GTPlanet forums. If you haven't created your account yet, click here.
  • Do not vote for your own entry.
  • Do not try to sway the poll.
  • Please, view each image in its full size, before voting.
  • In the event of a tie, a 24H tiebreaker poll will be posted. All contestants in the tiebreaker are asked to vote; if one person doesn't, all other contestants votes won't count.
Poll Options

Poll Option #01

Poll Option #02

Deadline

December 3, 2017

Competition News:

Whoops, this slipped through the cracks. Congrats on getting to the tie, @JPinto and @mazda787 - please send along your theme ideas (brief explanation + any limitations) in a PM! 👍

Oh dear; a second tie. :lol:

I'm invoking a rarely-used rule from the GT6 comps; in the event of a second tie, the win goes to the judge's vote. That'd be mine, and it was for @JPinto.

Congrats to both you and @mazda787 however; they're both great shots! Threads coming up soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back