- 1,848

- Mumbai
- UnlikeUday
As we all know that cars keep shuffling in the used car dealership! I've reached level 27 & have finished all of races in A-Spec mode till Formula Gran Turismo in the Extreme series!
To take part in this race, a Formula Gran Turismo car is required & 4 million+ credits required to buy it! A few days back, a Formula Gran Turismo car appeared in the used card dealership but unfortunately I had some 2,900,000 credits only! I was cursing myself because the Formula Gran Turismo cars are so much fun to drive & unlike GT4 it can't be purchased at will from a dealer! It's plain random luck which could deliver a car in the used car dealership which might be required for the next big race!
In couple of days since then I've got about 4,500.000 credits but the Formula Gran Turismo car has gone! Sheesh
! Don't know now when again will this car appear in the used car dealership?
Have you gone through this pain?
To take part in this race, a Formula Gran Turismo car is required & 4 million+ credits required to buy it! A few days back, a Formula Gran Turismo car appeared in the used card dealership but unfortunately I had some 2,900,000 credits only! I was cursing myself because the Formula Gran Turismo cars are so much fun to drive & unlike GT4 it can't be purchased at will from a dealer! It's plain random luck which could deliver a car in the used car dealership which might be required for the next big race!
In couple of days since then I've got about 4,500.000 credits but the Formula Gran Turismo car has gone! Sheesh
Have you gone through this pain?