Further explanation of the theme, provided by hennessey86:
"Enzo Ferrari called it the most beautiful car ever made, the Jaguar E-type is a stunning looking car. Take the E-type or any pre 1974 Ferrrari around the track f your choice. No liveries, photo locations."
CARS: Jag E-Type and/or pre-1974 Ferraris
CUSTOM LIVERIES: No
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: See above
Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, send a PM to SlipZtrEm, Scaff, or Terronium-12.
- It is recommended you host your image on ImageShack, Photobucket, or Flickr.
- Not sure how to post a thumbnail or preview image? Read this sticky!
- Please use a clickable-preview to full-size, not a separate text link for it; it makes poll creation much easier!
- One entry per user. It must be your own work, and never previously used in a comp.
[*]Do not ask other users to choose your entry.
[*]Mark your FINAL ENTRY clearly, with red text. On H2H weeks, which side, as well.
[*]You may change your entry once. Do it clearly; edit out your previous entry, and
either post the new one in a new reply, or in place of the original.
[*]When submitting, use either a thumbnail or a preview image, as a clickable link to the full-sizer.
[*]Preview images can not exceed 500 pixels in either direction.
[*]A preview image must be representative of the full-size image. Do not add effects to it.
[*]Do not post "Honourable Mentions" or outtakes - just your Final Entry, that's all.
[*]Winner gets to choose the following week's theme, as well as the Top 25. Every fourth
week, the poll will be H2H style: entries must choose a "team", leading to two 12-picture,
4-day polls. The winners from each faces off in a final 48 hour poll.
[*]Winners cannot enter in their own theme!
[*]The Host may ask for the original image and it must be submitted if so, by uploading to your storefront.
For this reason, it's recommended to save the original image until week's ends.
What you may not do to a photo:
- Alter the geometry of the car; No body modifications not available in game.
- Add shapes or objects from outside of FM4, signatures excepted.
- Add lens flares or "artistic" filters to image.
- Remove items from shot (scenery, other cars).
- Use more than 1 image (HDR, photo-stitching, multi-exposure).
- "Creative cropping". The main "image" must be four-sided, with 90-degree, upright corners (though they can be rounded).
What you may do to a photo:
- Crop and/or resize an image.
- Adjust the level or curve values.
- Alter the colour tone of the image (gradient maps, photo filters, colour balance, etc).
- Adjust brightness, contrast, exposure, shadow/highlights.
- Enhance shadows or highlights (dodge and burn tools in Photoshop, for example).
- Add noise and/or diffuse glow.
- Add a post-game tilt-shift blur, or apply a motion blur to a stationary Photomode shot.
- Make use of Layer Blend Modes.
- Use a Sharpening filter and/or tool.
- Remove the FM4 watermark.
- Add a personal signature.
- Clean up or fix jaggies, texture pixelation, or colour separation.
- Add a vignette effect.