CLOSED: 2.0 Advanced Competition: Week 16

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 169 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right, 440 - I'd have noticed that when I imported them all into Lightroom for the sorting and final judging, but you've caught it early enough to give Dolp another chance.

There are probably others that have done the same thing, so let this post be a reminder to ALL that either Slip or myself will undoubtedly notice that during the final portion of judging and that photos that have any color cast at all will not make the final poll. Please make any edits and re-post before the polls close, if this applies to you.

Sorry for all this, it was an old pic I didn't remember was slightly colored (don't know exact word in english but we call it "virage" in french and that's how it's labelled in LR3 in french). I edited to get a new one without this process, hope it's ok now...

Post #122 edited

Final Entry
advancedwk16entry2500px.jpg

Click here for full size

*entry changed

Changed my entry, because the filter I previously used wasnt allowed.

Decided to give this week's competition a try.

Actually, I think it's my first time ever at a the 2.0 comp. 👍

FINAL ENTRY

Sorry for all this, it was an old pic I didn't remember was slightly colored (don't know exact word in english but we call it "virage" in french and that's how it's labelled in LR3 in french). I edited to get a new one without this process, hope it's ok now...

Post #122 edited

Thanks, Dolp - it looks better as a pure B/W image anyway. We call it a dutone or tinted image, for what that's worth. Glad you got it taken care of. 👍

Changed my entry, because the filter I previously used wasnt allowed.

Sorry about making you do all that, Bonk - I'm glad you got it edited in time, though. :)

Actually, I think it's my first time ever at a the 2.0 comp. 👍

Nice for a first time entry! 👍

Over 70 qualified entries and we still have a few hours to go! This is not going to be easy...

I don't seem to have much time to come on and enter these days, but I fancy a crack at this theme, so here's an old one from my gallery as my Final entry
Crap. Forget it, I just realised there was a lensflare on it.

Last edited:
I don't seem to have much time to come on and enter these days, but I fancy a crack at this theme, so here's an old one from my gallery as my Final entry
Crap. Forget it, I just realised there was a lensflare on it.

Then go back to your edited file and remove the lensflare... I wouldn't want you to miss out on this comp, boozy! :)

ALL: I'll be closing this competition in about 40 minutes or so, so get any last-second entries in quick!

Forgive the double post, I decided to try again with this Final entry instead of just editing the post again. Don't worry, I won't change it again :S

Clickum bigum

edit: Couldn't do that Sixtoes, I don't keep the photoshop files once I finalised them, and I'm doing this at work anyway. So I greyscaled this old one in photobucket instead

Thanks for your entries, everyone - I'll be making my poll selections and submitting them to Slip shortly. Good luck to the 70+ qualified entries! The competition is now...

CLOSED

Indeed. Good luck. I don't expect me gettin' to the poll. But congrats to anyone who does. :)

70 images is crazy. Good luck to all who entered the competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back