Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
ccclw82_header.png

This week's theme as brought to you by GTRacer22:

"With the Goodwood Festival of Speed recently taking place, I thought it would be fitting to dedicate a theme to it. And because Mazda was the dedicated manufacturer, I'd like you to take out the Mazda RX-8 Type S '07 for a drive up Lord March's driveway."

CAR: Mazda RX-8 Type S '07.
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: Car must be in motion.

cccl_rules_21.png

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, ask me via a Conversation.
This Thread will answer many possible questions you may have.

• It is recommended you host your image on ImageShack, Photobucket, or Flickr.
  • Not sure how to post a thumbnail or preview image? Read this sticky!
  • Please use a clickable-preview to full-size, not a separate text link for it; it makes poll creation much easier!
  • No post-GT6 editing, besides proportional resizing and rotating, is allowed.
  • One entry per user. It must be your own work, and never previously used in a comp.
  • Do not ask other users to choose your entry.
  • Absolutely no hybrid, hacked cars, or cars obtained through such means.
  • Mark your FINAL ENTRY clearly, with red text.
  • You may change your entry once. Do it clearly; edit out your previous entry, and
    either post the new one in a new reply, or in place of the original.
  • When submitting, use either a thumbnail or a preview image, linked to the full-sizer.
  • Preview images can not exceed 500 pixels in either direction.
  • A preview image must be representative of the full-size image. Do not add effects to it.
  • Do not post "Honourable Mentions" or outtakes - just your Final Entry, that's all.
  • Winner gets to choose the following week's theme, as well as the Top 15.
  • Winners cannot enter in their own theme!
  • The Host may ask for the original image and it must be submitted if so.
    It's recommended to save the original image (preferably in-game) until week's ends.
Failure to follow these rules will result in ignored entries and/or disqualification!

cccl_deadline_21.png

And i why not the Mazda LM55 Vision Car or the 787B @GTRacer22 ?? Both are beautiful (It doesn't mean the RX-8 isn't beautiful off course), awesome cars and make more sense. :dunce: (No offense off course)

And i why not the Mazda LM55 Vision Car or the 787B @GTRacer22 ?? Both are beautiful (It doesn't mean the RX-8 isn't beautiful off course), awesome cars and make more sense. :dunce: (No offense off course)
Well, I picked the RX-8 because it's a fun car for the driver. And it's relatively cheap as well. I considered the LM55 and the 787B, but they're expensive for those that do not already own them, and they are also both present on the art piece alongside the track. I hope that explains my choice well. :)

Well, I picked the RX-8 because it's a fun car for the driver. And it's relatively cheap as well. I considered the LM55 and the 787B, but they're expensive for those that do not already own them, and they are also both present on the art piece alongside the track. I hope that explains my choice well. :)

I think the LM55 is only 1.000,000... it's a cheap compared to the others LMP's and others cars. :)

Competition Closed!

Thanks for all the entries, they exceeded my expectations! :D :cheers:

Back