closed clean racing

Netherlands
Netherlands
allstyles
Because in public lobbys most of the people are the biggest assholes you can find, i am finding it really akward that in this thread (online racing) there are no people asking for closed clean lobbys?!

so here i am, are there folks that have closed lobbys for this game that actually try to actualy race (clean) ??

TL : DR: looking for closed clean room(s) i would like to drive in them!!??

Once I get my XBOX Live renewed (damn 2 week trial ran out), I'd be interested in running some clean races.
My gamertag is 'A 1998 Jeep XJ'

Once I get my XBOX Live renewed (damn 2 week trial ran out), I'd be interested in running some clean races.
My gamertag is 'A 1998 Jeep XJ'
You get a free month with your account. This also applies for a few accounts that you make after that.

Go to www.xbox.com sign in and click your avatar and go to Xbox Settings. After that select subscriptions. From there you'd select the gold option and there should be an selectable option for 1 month @ $0.00.

This can only be done when logged in through some sort of web browser.

You get a free month with your account. This also applies for a few accounts that you make after that.

Go to www.xbox.com sign in and click your avatar and go to Xbox Settings. After that select subscriptions. From there you'd select the gold option and there should be an selectable option for 1 month @ $0.00.

This can only be done when logged in through some sort of web browser.
Really? Awesome! I'll check that out. Thanks bud!

Add me on XBL. If I'm online, send me a message and I'm up for a race. I'm a fair racer, descent speed. Usually end up in the top 5 in Elite league, if that's anything to go by.

XBL: EddyMaroon

Back