Have confidence in your entry; don't try to sway the poll.
Poll is up until the week's Saturday.
In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created to end Sunday.
In the event of a second tie, judge's vote is deciding factor.
This poll decides the Public Vote winner. The Judge's Choice winner is decided at the start
of the voting by the judge and will be announced with the close of the public vote so as
not to sway votes.
The Judge's Choice winner will be notified and asked to choose the theme category for
the following week, Graphics or Manipulation.
Public Vote winners have 48 hours to get their new theme in the JC's chosen category to the host.
If the winner can't provide it in time, the runner-up gets to choose.
Thanks Nato_777 ..... Its kinda looking that way and I'm genuinely overwhelmed by the response to everyone who's voted so far but I will keep my 'bubbly' corked until the poll closes. I won't tempt fate
Thank you Revolution and Raphaele and a massive thanks to everyone who voted for me. A huge well done from me personally to all the other entrants esp understanding the amount of work that they all put in 👍
I'm so hyped to win and very humbled to see who and how many people liked my entry. I feel as though I have joined illustrious company but am far from taking it for granted.
Have posted my 'theme' off to Revolution and I think you may all like it
Once again well done CCShaft7, you deserved the win.
I was really surprised AaronCarlsonGt5's entry only pulled 1 vote and was hoping for more myself but in the end your interpretation of the theme was faultless.
Nato, your entry was nearly flawless and I was in two minds what to vote for. If you had perhaps added something on top of the carriage, it would have been perfect according to the theme.
Nato, your entry was nearly flawless and I was in two minds what to vote for. If you had perhaps added something on top of the carriage, it would have been perfect according to the theme.
Yeah, I know it was missing something. I was originally going to turn the SLR into a boat and have that on a trailer but it was going to take more time than I had to throw at it. I still have the beginnings of that manipulation and may finish it one day just for the hell of it.
Thanks chaps for all your kind comments .
Over the moon at the moment and I'm hoping its not a flash in the pan cos I feel I still have a lot to prove to get to a level with all you guys
@Nato_777
I also see where Jedi is coming from.... I was genuinely torn between your entry and TDK's and if you perhaps had an 'open' trailer I def would have gone with yours, but the Sambabus shot was how I saw my first idea going but I was too slow off the mark and the Top Gear thing gave me a chuckle. I take nothing away from it though it was a damn good entry.