CLOSED: GT5 Photomode/Photoshop Competition - Week 23 - Winner: Grand Prix

  • Thread starter Thread starter Revolution.
  • 7 comments
  • 2,383 views

And the winner is?

  • [url=http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x415/ItsMeReally/ToscanaTarmac_5-2.jpg][IMG]http://i1180.ph

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    50
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,805
Australia
Adelaide
Messages
Revolution52

23header.jpg

pscomprulesnmanip.jpg
  • Do not vote for your own entry.
  • Have confidence in your entry; don't try to sway the poll.
  • Poll is up until the week's Saturday.
  • In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created to end Sunday.
  • In the event of a second tie, judge's vote is deciding factor.
    [*]This poll decides the Public Vote winner. The Judge's Choice winner is decided at the start
    of the voting by the judge and will be announced with the close of the public vote so as
    not to sway votes.
    [*]The Judge's Choice winner will be notified and asked to choose the theme category for
    the following week, Graphics or Manipulation.
  • Public Vote winners have 48 hours to get their new theme in the JC's chosen category to the host.
  • If the winner can't provide it in time, the runner-up gets to choose.
pscompdeadlinen.jpg

30.07.11
 
I've got to vote for Grand Prix, his entry made me laugh the most. :) Great entries you guys!
 
I love the entered entry, but the 'Mclamborarri' really had me laughing.
 
Yeah, I was torn between the two. I may yet be able to use the McLamborrari in a future comp - who knows. My final entry would have been better if I'd completed it the way I had intented but I ran out of time. I was going to have the Gallardo and 458 edited down to compact cars as well in the 500's thought bubble.
 
Last edited:
:scared: Looks like it'll be tight. Good luck GP. :)
 
Congrats Grand Prix!
 
Thanks Nato! :cheers:

Cheers for the votes guys. 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back