CLOSED: GT5 Photomode/Photoshop Competition - Week 25 - Winner: lilmann73

  • Thread starter Thread starter Revolution.
  • 10 comments
  • 2,097 views

And the winner is?

  • [URL="http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6029/6012282963_a8e8099d0f_b.jpg"][IMG]http://farm7.static.flic

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    63
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,805
Australia
Adelaide
Messages
Revolution52

25header.jpg

pscomprulesn2manip.jpg
  • Do not vote for your own entry.
  • Have confidence in your entry; don't try to sway the poll.
  • Poll is up until the week's Saturday.
  • In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created to end Sunday.
  • In the event of a second tie, judge's vote is deciding factor.
    [*]This poll decides the Public Vote winner. The Judge's Choice winner is decided at the start
    of the voting by the judge and will be announced with the close of the public vote so as
    not to sway votes.
    [*]The Judge's Choice winner will be notified and asked to choose the theme category for
    the following week, Graphics or Manipulation.
  • Public Vote winners have 48 hours to get their new theme in the JC's chosen category to the host.
  • If the winner can't provide it in time, the runner-up gets to choose.
pscompdeadlinen2.jpg

13.08.11
 
Nice editing there. I couldn't imaging me doing something like that.
 
Really impressive about you guys imagination & creativity
Well done mate!
👍👍👍
 
Awesome work guys! Last one looks like its going so fast it's gone to plaid! :lol:

I voted for lilmann73's. I really liked the atmosphere in it. 👍


Edit: Really surprised no one made a flying Mothership. :lol:
 
Gee, thanks for all the votes, guys! I really appreciate it! :O

EDIT: GP, you sure you have the right link? Because I see a hippy bus. :lol:
 
Last edited:
Gee, thanks for all the votes, guys! I really appreciate it! :O

EDIT: GP, you sure you have the right link? Because I see a hippy bus. :lol:

Link is correct.
new5_muttley.gif
 
Perhaps in another week I'll try it. :lol:
 
Congrats to lilmann73!
The public vote is yours...
 
Congratulations 👍👍👍
But,Who is behind the " brilliant photo " :confused:

finalspace2preview.jpg
 
​

Congratulations to lilmann73! Well done on taking out the poll, and as the recipient of Grand Prix's vote, the Judge's Choice as well! Congrats!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back