• Poll closed .

Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
3-unlimited-week-12-banner-png.572791

This rounds theme as brought to you by Nicolas....

"Transform any car from GT6 into a post apocalyptic survival machine. Anything goes as long as the vehicle looks like right out of the movie, weapons, big off road wheels, beaten up look, etc ..."

CARS: Any.
LOCATIONS: Any.
PHOTOTRAVEL: Yes.
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: As Above.

3-unlimited-rules-png.444792

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, ask me via a Conversation.
This Thread will answer many possible questions you may have.
  • Please review the Poll Options section below before casting your vote.
  • Do not vote on your entry.
  • Do not try to sway the poll.
  • In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created.
  • All contestants in a tiebreaker poll must cast a vote, if one person doesn't vote the other contestants votes won't count.
  • In the event of a second tie, Judge's vote is the deciding factor.
  • Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting.
Failure to follow these rules will result in ignored entries and/or disqualification!

3-unlimited-poll-options-png.465753

Poll Entry #01

Poll Entry #02

Poll Entry #03

Poll Entry #04

3-unlimited-deadline-png.444790

Next rounds theme is ShaolinMasta's theme from the previous poll. Ilya is away with intermittent internet at the moment but will have his theme to me by Tuesday. Raphaele's theme will follow that round and may well nearly be the last round before we close the GT6 comps for GT Sport.

Closing Gt6 competitions means I have to buy a PS4?
Well, GT6 comps will officially close, as in they won't be official GTP comps anymore and won't be run by myself. However anyone else will be welcome to pick them up and continue them on in an unofficial sense. It is fairly likely that once GT Sport arrives there won't be enough competitors left on GT6 to be viable though.
The PS4 is a great piece of kit, the downside being the PS Plus subscription for online play and I'm not sure how integral that will be with GT Sport for the casual player that isn't interested in competing online.

Back