Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
View attachment 124139
This week's theme as brought to you by ShaolinMasta:

This weeks car is the new Honda NSX concept. Elegance and sport character both are perfectly combined in cars of this series and new concept didn't become an exception. It would be great to see it amongst the night lights.

CAR: NSX Concept '13
PHOTOTRAVEL: No
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: As above.

View attachment 124140
Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, ask me via a Conversation.
This Thread will answer many possible questions you may have.

• Please review the Poll Options section below before casting your vote.
  • Be reminded that only the best 15 entries will get through each poll.
  • Do not vote on your entry.
  • Do not try to sway the poll.
  • In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created.
  • In the event of a second tie, Judge's vote is the deciding factor.
  • Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting.
cccl_polloptions_3.png

Poll Entry #01

Poll Entry #02

Poll Entry #03

Poll Entry #04

Poll Entry #05

Poll Entry #06

Poll Entry #07

Poll Entry #08

Poll Entry #09

Poll Entry #10

Poll Entry #11

Poll Entry #12

View attachment 124142

I was just made aware that I shall not vote for myself. Guys, I honestly did not know.

GPR, you are an icon to me, and I would never intentionally ruin the spirit of these competitions, or make light of what we do here.

Everyone, I messed up, and as such, I will step down with the full weight of my own idiocy upon my shoulders.

Thank You for all who voted for me, I'm sorry I ruined everything.

A bitter pill to swallow, but I'm a better man for the experience.

GPR, A beautiful, action packed photo, highly realistic, and always tasteful. Please accept my apology.

I feel horrible.

Congratulations GPR:cheers:

-Gary

Thank you Gary for 'fessing up and standing down. An unfortunate error - yours is a great image and worthy of the votes it did receive. Sadly we must disqualify the entry regardless of an innocent mistake.
As is the usual protocol in this situation those @CCShaft7 @smskeeter23 @iainoflo85 @proby458 @Ronin387 @GT_Racer22 that voted for entry #04 may re-cast their vote by stating in this thread the entry # they will now vote for and I'll adjust the votes (in my head) when the poll closes.
As it was a toss up between George and Gary for me when I voted my re-vote goes to George - entry #09.

Last edited:
@MoMo PeeZero I thought your shot had a really good chance at winning, too bad this happened :guilty: :( I vote for:
Nicolas - Entry #10

Sorry it went down this way guys. You really had a potential winner with your shot Gary and had me by 1 vote most of the way. And I commend you letting everyone know about the mistake.

Like I said in my PM, I would have been totally fine to go into a potential tie poll, but rules are rules. Should be proud of your entry though. 👍

And Cheers Nato for the extra vote, good to know mine was your second choice. :cheers:

What an unfortunate error, and I guess it happens to all of us at some point.

Don't worry about your mistake Gary, it happens!

I will vote for Entry #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back