Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
View attachment 132277
This week's theme as brought to you by CCShaft7:

The Fisker Karma? ..might be just me but this is one of those cars where I'm not sure if it looks cool or is just plain ugly....a case of "the Emperors new clothes" I think, maybe from someone else's perspective I'll see it for what it really is ....good or bad. Same could be said about Apricot Hill race track, the jury is still out with that as well ........ so that's the agenda for this week.

CAR: Fisker Karma Ecosport '12
PHOTOTRAVEL: No
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: None really.....just no multi car shots.

View attachment 126537
Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, ask me via a Conversation.
This Thread will answer many possible questions you may have.
  • Please review the Poll Options section below before casting your vote.
  • Be reminded that only the best 15 entries will get through each poll.
  • Do not vote on your entry.
  • Do not try to sway the poll.
  • In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created.
  • In the event of a second tie, Judge's vote is the deciding factor.
  • Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting.
cccl_polloptions_4.png

Poll Entry #01

Poll Entry #02

Poll Entry #03

Poll Entry #04

Poll Entry #05

Poll Entry #06

Poll Entry #07

Poll Entry #08

Poll Entry #09

Poll Entry #10

Poll Entry #11

Poll Entry #12

Poll Entry #13

Poll Entry #14

Poll Entry #15

View attachment 126538

How did I not make this poll??? I thought this was very good, one of my better ones...

View attachment 135265

Believe me ...this was a tough call. It was a shame to have to leave a couple out and it came down to about 4 or 5 entries I had to choose from in the end.

The minor things were -

1. Being a dark colour the car just blended in a little too much with the background so didn't really stand out enough.

2. The composition... the car seems a bit 'shoved' into the bottom left corner, I may be nitpicking but its the way it looks/feels when see it.

It was a close call though with another one.....These are just my humble opinions and others may dis-agree but I hope these are taken as constructive comments and not criticism. 👍.

Believe me ...this was a tough call. It was a shame to have to leave a couple out and it came down to about 4 or 5 entries I had to choose from in the end.

The minor things were -

1. Being a dark colour the car just blended in a little too much with the background so didn't really stand out enough.

2. The composition... the car seems a bit 'shoved' into the bottom left corner, I may be nitpicking but its the way it looks/feels when see it.

It was a close call though with another one.....These are just my humble opinions and others may dis-agree but I hope these are taken as constructive comments and not criticism. 👍.

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah I put the car there to draw attention to the location and the miraculous not square sun (lol) through the trees. I saw a lot of pictures with similar angles and locations of the cars and I didn't want to do anything that had been done so I cooked up a position that and spot I hadn't seen the car pictured in. The picture is darker, I thought the lights made the lines of the car stand out and the headlights pop but maybe I was wrong. But yeah, thanks again though, always good to hear feedback. 👍

Congrats to winner! 👍 I also feel like a winner - 1st place of all the pictures with the "show the front of the karma" -handicap..:lol: its like winning in the paralympics. 👍

Great job Ron! 👍

Apricot Hill returning to the series was exciting news, but going on a photoshoot isn't as fun with little scenery, a wide track, and weather conditions ren't so pretty. Does anyone else agree?

Great job Ron! 👍

Apricot Hill returning to the series was exciting news, but going on a photoshoot isn't as fun with little scenery, a wide track, and weather conditions ren't so pretty. Does anyone else agree?
Agreed as there are only a few good spots for a pic!
But then I must add Autumn Ring was a nice surprise for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back