CLOSED: POLL: GT6 Photomode Tournament: Season 02 - PMC - Semi Final

• Thread starter Nato_777
  • 17 comments

Which two will make the Grand Final and who will be left to fight over 3rd place?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
View attachment 326261
"Semi Final Round of the GT6 Photomode Tournament PMC Season 02.
Make sure you understand the theme requirements of your match.

Please remember all entries are to remain anonymous throughout the tournament.

You can see each dashboard update by clicking on the PMC below."

PMC
[Click to raise dashboard]

View attachment 319250
  • Be reminded that this is a multiple choice poll;
  • Entries for each match are in random order;
  • IMPORTANT: Contestants do not vote in your own match – not even for your opponent!
  • Please be sure to review each entry in the Poll Options section below before casting votes;
  • Do not vote on your own entry;
  • Do not try to sway the poll;
  • Do not post or identify your entry elsewhere until poll closes;
  • Only the 8 most voted in each match will get through to Round Three;
  • In the event of a tie, qualifying vote count will be the deciding factor;
  • In the event of a second tie, host vote will count as two votes;

If there is any problem, please, report to me via a Conversation.

tpmc02_polloptions_2.png

View attachment 326262

Match 01 – Option 1

Match 01 – Option 2

View attachment 326263

Match 02 – Option 1

Match 02 – Option 2

View attachment 298657
19-03-2015
22:00 GMT

Ouch, these were tough to pick. Match 1 has 2 amazing shots, the second has better execution but the first idea and it matching the theme more grabbed my vote. Match 2 was also a difficult pick, but the Reventon with nothing else was the most minimalistic to me.

All in all, any of these shots deserve the finals.. :gtpflag:

Wow... Match 1 is such a close one!! :eek::nervous:

I hope this the right place to ask, when is the next tournament and how do I sign up?

The next one will probably be a while from now (a year perhaps? You'll have to ask @Nato_777 ), but once it's open you can enter by simply submitting an entry to the qualifying round, and if you get enough votes, you'll pass onto the actual rounds.

The next one will probably be a while from now (a year perhaps? You'll have to ask @Nato_777 ), but once it's open you can enter by simply submitting an entry to the qualifying round, and if you get enough votes, you'll pass onto the actual rounds.

I see, thank you!

I hope this the right place to ask, when is the next tournament and how do I sign up?

Maybe you'll be interrested in v2.0 tournament(edited photos) which will come shortly after this tournament will end up.

Maybe you'll be interrested in v2.0 tournament(edited photos) which will come shortly after this tournament will end up.

Too bad regardless of my 15 year photoshop (hobby)experience I havent nearly the time needed to edit the photos and participate. :(

Too bad regardless of my 15 year photoshop (hobby)experience I havent nearly the time needed to edit the photos and participate. :(
My edits usually take one minute... :lol: A bit of darkness, a bit of contrast, adjust the mid tones a bit, some saturation, and a crop. Well, that's all that Microsoft Picture Manager can do. If I had photoshop, I would be editing for a longer period of time :lol:

My edits usually take one minute... :lol: A bit of darkness, a bit of contrast, adjust the mid tones a bit, some saturation, and a crop. Well, that's all that Microsoft Picture Manager can do. If I had photoshop, I would be editing for a longer period of time :lol:

Its not you - its me.. :(:lol: When I fire up the PS I cant stop.. :ill: It would be easier to have some kind of "formula" for every picture.. maybe try yours:idea::lol: Maybe I will try. I DID manage to stop playing WOW after the 14day trial period - that alone proves my strong will. :cheers::lol:

The poll has closed.

The results are as follows;

Advancing to Grand Final

Advancing to the Bronze Medal Match

Match 01 - Yui-san vs NBDESIGNZ
1. NBDESIGNZ

2. Yui-san

Match 02 – Giulietta73 vs mazda787
1. mazda787

2. Giulietta73

Congratulations to NBDESIGNZ and mazda787 you are heading to the Grand Final and it's not over yet for Yui-san and Giulietta73 as you now go into the Bronze Medal match. :cheers:

And the cream rises to the top! 👍 Superb entries all. :eek: I really wasn't sure who's entry was who's? :confused:
Looking forward to awesome final entries and curious who will end up with the "wooden spoon" this season? :ouch:

Best of luck (skill) to the final four! :cheers:

Despite the loss, I'm actually not feeling disappointed... in fact, I'm rather happy that I was able to make it so far into the tournament, and also to pull off such a close poll against Nicolas, one of the very best photographers around! And it taught me an important lesson too: ticking to the theme is just as important as the execution! :lol:

Thanks to all those who voted for me, and also Eric/ @Giulietta73 for your advice! :cheers: And of course, a huge congrats to @NBDESIGNZ for the win w/ that amazing shot :bowdown:! Best of luck now in the finals everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back