Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
View attachment 96470
This weeks theme as brought to you by anthaliscious;

Use any JGTC car(s) from either GT300 or GT500 class, on any World Circuit.

CARS: JGTC
LOCATIONS: Any World Circuit
PHOTOTRAVEL: No
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: As above.

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, ask me via a Conversation.
This Thread will answer many possible questions you may have.

View attachment 89512
  • Please review the Poll Options section below before casting your vote.
  • Do not vote on your entry.
  • Do not try to sway the poll.
  • Do not reveal or hint at the identity of any entries
  • In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created.
  • In the event of a second tie, Judge's vote is the deciding factor.
  • Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting.
  • If you didn't make the poll you are encouraged to post your entry in this thread so everyone gets to see all the entries.
  • If you have any queries regarding an entry in the poll PM the host rather than posting in this thread.
Failure to follow these rules will result in ignored entries and/or disqualification!

View attachment 99134

Poll Entry #01

Poll Entry #02

View attachment 87321

:banghead::banghead: oooh sorry! i sent my vote on my own shot! :indiff::indiff::indiff: who can change?? Any Mod? sorry again

Unfortunately @Ronin387 that's a clear breach of the rules on two counts - though I'm absolutely certain it's completely by accident. Obviously you can't vote on your own shot which means you have to be careful to select the right option - especially with the layout of the polls since the new site software doesn't allow images in a poll. Secondly you may not reveal the ownership of an entry in the poll which you subsequently did by posting in the thread - had you notified me by private conversation instead of here I may have been able to do something about it. Going by the time of your post it appears that the identity of your photo has been known throughout most of the voting and thus must be considered to have compromised the integrity of the poll.
It pains me to say it but your entry will have to be disqualified - it is most unfortunate as I consider yours to be the superior image and especially so that it hands the victory to the other entry which is mine and that is most certainly not the way I want to win, however rules are rules. :(

Poll is closed and the winner after a disqualification is...

Nato_777

I really hate to win this way but many thanks to those that voted me into and in the tie-breaker. 👍​

This weeks poll entrants were:

• Jay
  • zzz_pt
  • nismo33
  • GranTurismo916
  • Ronin387
  • Thematic
  • Nato_777
  • Grayfox
  • GT_Racer22
  • SolidSnake7735

Status