Not open for further replies.

Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
ssc_012_header.png

Take your favourite race or touring car (any class - but no Red Bull X20xx or FGTs please) to the infamous Mount Panorama Circuit and capture the intensity of battle. Multi car or single car shots - but if you take a multi car shot, please make sure the opposition are race or touring cars also. Night or day, dawn or dusk - the choice is yours.

CARS: Any race or touring car (have look here for inspiration - could be a chance to get the SLS GT3 out!)
LOCATIONS: Bathurst, Mount Panorama
PHOTOTRAVEL: No
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: No X20xx, fan, non-fan or Junior, no FGTs. Multi car shots are good as long they only show race or touring cars.

View attachment 116193
Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, ask me via a Conversation.
This Thread will answer many possible questions you may have.
  • Please review the Poll Options section below before casting your vote.
  • Do not vote on your entry.
  • Do not try to sway the poll.
  • Do not reveal or hint at the identity of any entries
  • In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created.
  • In the event of a second tie, Judge's vote is the deciding factor.
  • Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting.
  • If you didn't make the poll you are encouraged to post your entry in this thread so everyone gets to see all the entries.
  • If you have any queries regarding an entry in the poll PM the host rather than posting in this thread.

Failure to follow these rules will result in ignored entries and/or disqualification!

View attachment 116481

Poll Entry #01

Poll Entry #02

Poll Entry #03

Poll Entry #04

Poll Entry #05

Poll Entry #06

Poll Entry #07

Poll Entry #08

Poll Entry #09

View attachment 116194

I noticed a lot of people have been taking too many close ups... when I think everybody else wants to apretiate the background too... thats why they named the only location of the contest... it would be nice to see a 50/50 pic of car & background, pic #5 is the best example for it, if Im photographing close ups of bumpers I can do it on any location & say that is the moon when I took the picture at the GT Arena & nobody will know...lol

Poll is closed and the winner is...

Me :D

Many thanks for the votes! :cheers:

This weeks poll entrants were:

• anthaliscious
  • DigitalBaka
  • mazda787
  • Raphaele
  • Nato_777
  • Stopforpetrol
  • Ronin387
  • BionicDerp
  • GT_Racer22

@Nato_777 congrats mate! really nice shot!!! bravo!!:cheers::cheers:

p.s. i had posted a stock shot, without editing eheheheh, i haven't seen the label "2.0 Edit" doh!:ouch::D:P

Congrats Nathan! :cheers:

And this concludes the segment, 'GT_Racer22 Learns to Not Saturate His Photos a Lot'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back