Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
View attachment 135047
This weeks theme as brought to you by Stopforpetrol;

"Time for some wet weather - Have to appear as rainy or Gloomy even if only a wet track. There is no limit as to what kind of images (posed, fast action, crash, anything!)
GOOD LUCK!"

CARS: Any.
LOCATIONS: Any weather change track.
PHOTOTRAVEL: No as it never rains at these locations.
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: As above.

View attachment 138304
Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, ask me via a Conversation.
This Thread will answer many possible questions you may have.
  • Please review the Poll Options section below before casting your vote.
  • Do not vote on your entry.
  • Do not try to sway the poll.
  • Do not reveal or hint at the identity of any entries
  • In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created.
  • In the event of a second tie, Judge's vote is the deciding factor.
  • Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting.
  • If you didn't make the poll you are encouraged to post your entry in this thread so everyone gets to see all the entries.
  • If you have any queries regarding an entry in the poll PM the host rather than posting in this thread.

Failure to follow these rules will result in ignored entries and/or disqualification!

cccl_polloptions_5.png

Poll Entry #01

Poll Entry #02

Poll Entry #03

Poll Entry #04

Poll Entry #05

Poll Entry #06

Poll Entry #07

View attachment 138337

Poll is Closed and the winner is...

smskeeter23

Congratulations! 👍 :)

This weeks entrants were;

• Raphaele
  • youtimestwo
  • mazda787
  • Nato_777
  • Soyuz 77
  • smskeeter23
  • Amac500

HAAAAA!!! WHOOOOOOO!!!!! First ever win!!!

Thank you SO much for every vote everyone!!!!

I'm seriously like a little starstruck schoolgirl right now I just seriously can't even contain myself. And to think I was just about to give up on all this photocomp hooey LOL

Seriously thank you.

@Amac500 man if I had a dollar for everytime this week I thought it was over because of your awesome shot it would've paid for every future DLC ever released! Great shot man 👍

Is everyone this childish when they get their first win? Lol, thank you everyone :)

I'm seriously like a little starstruck schoolgirl right now I just seriously can't even contain myself. And to think I was just about to give up on all this photocomp hooey LOL

Seriously thank you.

@Amac500 man if I had a dollar for everytime this week I thought it was over because of your awesome shot it would've paid for every future DLC ever released! Great shot man 👍

Is everyone this childish when they get their first win? Lol, thank you everyone :)
Yes, I was that way when I won for the first time :lol: I'm like, "Wait. Waiaiaiaiaiat. No. I didn't win did I? OH MY GODDD IVE WON A PHOTOMODE COMP HOLY 🤬!!!" And yea :lol:

Congrats Skeets!!!:cheers:
Can't believe this is your first win!!!
Thanks man... I appreciate that coming from you... a man I have just barely lost to a few times (and rightly so!) In close matches... and amongst literally everyone else in this comp, so lucky am I!

I now feel like an honorary part of the club I've looked up to and chased for some time now... :-)

Strangley, I actually hold this higher than contests I won with real photos back when I was an irl freelance photog... :bowdown:

Thanks man... I appreciate that coming from you... a man I have just barely lost to a few times (and rightly so!) In close matches... and amongst literally everyone else in this comp, so lucky am I!

I now feel like an honorary part of the club I've looked up to and chased for some time now... :-)

Strangley, I actually hold this higher than contests I won with real photos back when I was an irl freelance photog... :bowdown:
Well deserved!!!!:cheers:
It's an addiction for me....great comps, great competitors:tup: :gtpflag:
(It was the only reason I went against my conscience and did the 20mil glitch - just so that I could photograph more cars!!)

Seriously thank you.

Well deserved!!!!:cheers:
It's an addiction for me....great comps, great competitors:tup: :gtpflag:
(It was the only reason I went against my conscience and did the 20mil glitch - just so that I could photograph more cars!!)

Guys I know exactly what it is - After that first one which I posted in my gallery I could jump for joy (did a few fist pumps) told the wife, which knocked me down with "did you win something? No - go get a job"
After that I thought ok done that now what - Next target, Try and win one of each of the four comps which I did by some luck I guess.
So proud that I also posted those in my gallery's first post.
Now I thought I can sit back and relax and give the others a chance to experience that too, but find myself itching to participate - don't know why - must be the great competition!!

Honestly I will start skipping some as I want to improve my hobby photography as gt6 is taking up a lot and I have a family and ... and ... and.... yada yada yada

Congrats Again skeeter

Ps. Now where is your gallery?

Good competition was close all the way through! Bummed I didn't win after being so close, still looking for my 2nd win. But this was a very nice way for me to bounce back from missing the tournament! Congrats @smskeeter23, good to see you get your first :cheers:

Last edited:
Excellent monochrome @smskeeter23 👍 and a big high five on the 1st victory! :cheers:

(enjoy the moment and the responsibility as judge) Looking forward to your theme. ;)

...and thanks to @kaede for saving my dignity :)

@smskeeter23
Well done mate and welcome to the club!
I felt the same way like you with my first win back in those good old GT5 days. Any first time of anything is an outstanding event which you won't forget too soon.
Carry on and please us with some additional pictures of that quality!!!

Excellent monochrome @smskeeter23 👍 and a big high five on the 1st victory! :cheers:

(enjoy the moment and the responsibility as judge) Looking forward to your theme. ;)

...and thanks to @kaede for saving my dignity :)
Thanks 👍:)

I think I've got a good theme picked out. We'll see. It'll probably be one of those "I love it" or "I hate it" themes, but definitely something different :sly:

Seriously thank you.

I hope I will be... Someday... :indiff: Anyway, it'll come eventually. In the meantime, Congrats man! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back