CLOSED: POLL: Secret Santa Competition: Week 132 - TIE!

• Thread starter Nato_777
  • 0 comments

Theme: Ugly Duckling

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
sscw132_header-png.569199

This weeks theme as brought to you by Nato:

"They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I guess the opposite is also true. I am interested to see which car you think is the ugliest in GT6. One man's trash is another man's treasure so what we each think is horrible may be quite different to everyone else. So this week take the most hideous car you can think of, one which only it's mother could love, and try and show it in it's best light (if that's possible!) ;).
Now I'm not talking about horrible modelling as there is plenty of that in the standards but the actual aesthetics of the car." :)

CAR: Any ugly car.
LOCATIONS: Any.
PHOTOTRAVEL: Yes.
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: As Above.

ssc_rules_33-png.565426

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, ask me via a Conversation.
This Thread will answer many possible questions you may have.
  • Please review the Poll Options section below before casting your vote.
  • Do not vote on your entry.
  • Do not try to sway the poll.
  • Do not reveal or hint at the identity of any entries
  • In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created.
  • All contestants in a tiebreaker poll must cast a vote, if one person doesn't vote the other contestants votes won't count.
  • In the event of a second tie, Judge's vote is the deciding factor.
  • Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting.
  • If you didn't make the poll you are encouraged to post your entry in this thread so everyone gets to see all the entries.
  • If you have any queries regarding an entry in the poll PM the host rather than posting in this thread.

Failure to follow these rules will result in ignored entries and/or disqualification!

Poll Entry #01

Poll Entry #02

ssc_deadline_33-png.565424

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back