Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
sscw134_header-png.572564

This weeks theme as brought to you by MidnightRun85:

"The Olympics kicked off at Rio last Friday. I want you to show off your best representation of your country's flag, using the colours shapes, etc, to create an image as a sign of support for your home country. Using an actual flag (decal or otherwise) defeats the purpose, so get creative and make something special."

CAR: Any.
LOCATIONS: Any.
PHOTOTRAVEL: Yes.
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: As Above - No in-game decal or flag.

ssc_rules_34-png.572563

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, ask me via a Conversation.
This Thread will answer many possible questions you may have.

• Please review the Poll Options section below before casting your vote.
  • Do not vote on your entry.
  • Do not try to sway the poll.
  • Do not reveal or hint at the identity of any entries
  • In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created.
  • All contestants in a tiebreaker poll must cast a vote, if one person doesn't vote the other contestants votes won't count.
  • In the event of a second tie, Judge's vote is the deciding factor.
  • Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting.
  • If you didn't make the poll you are encouraged to post your entry in this thread so everyone gets to see all the entries.
  • If you have any queries regarding an entry in the poll PM the host rather than posting in this thread.
Failure to follow these rules will result in ignored entries and/or disqualification!

ssc_polloptions_34-png.575264

Poll Entry #01

Poll Entry #02

ssc_deadline_34-png.572561

The tie-breaker has closed and it's still a tie so the Judge's vote will come into effect!

@MidnightRun85 can you please cast your deciding vote so we can have a winner - thank you. :)

The judges vote is in:

"Due to it's creativity and the feeling of nostalgia it gave me, I've had to go for entry #2. This was extremely difficult to choose between, because both are so brilliantly executed in their own right."

Poll is closed and the winner is...

Me

Thank you for the votes and to Simone for putting up such a brilliant entry and making it a real battle! :cheers:

This weeks poll entrants were:

• TaSiMa
  • CrazyJohn
  • Nato_777

Congratulations Nathan, a very well deserved victory, especially because of the difficulty to represent the flag of your country in contrast to the simplicity of my national flag. Beautiful picture. BRAVISSIMO !!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back