CLOSED: POLL: Secret Santa Competition Week 17 -Winner - MetalBeerSolid

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nato_777
  • 24 comments
  • 2,029 views

The Beast, the Beauty and the Geek

  • [URL="http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j470/Nato_77/Comp/SSCW17_9.jpg"][IMG]http://i1087.photobuc

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    49
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
Messages
8,187
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Messages
Nato777
SSCW17Ban.jpg


Further explaination of the theme as given by nanabu.

"I want you guys to experience the fun i have with my all time favorite gt5 cars on my all time
favorite tracks."


Cars: Chevrolet Camaro SS´10 - no RM , Maserati Gran turismo , Nissan 370Z
Locations: Any Time - Weather track plus Cote d'Azur.
Phototravel: No.
Unique Restrictions: No Chrome painted cars, Chrome wheels are fine. No RM,
only 1 car visible."

sscrules2edit.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, send me a Private Message.

This Thread will answer many possible questions you may have.


  • Be reminded that only the best 10 entries will get through to each poll.
  • Do not vote on your entry.
  • Do not try to sway the poll.
  • Do not reveal or hint at the identity of any entries
  • In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created.
  • In the event of a second tie, Judge's vote is the deciding factor.
  • Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting.
  • If you didn't make the poll you are encouraged to post your entry in this thread so
    everyone gets to see all the entries.

 
Last edited:
I did at least make one poll this week.
Also, beautiful shots in the poll this week.
 
Looks like we're all geeks :lol:

Oh, and I'm in!
 
Nice shots. A little disappointed I didn't make it.

 
This was mine. It turned out to have too much noise in the large picture. Which is true, but I felt it went well with the rainy track. Anyway, it's not a shame to miss the poll if you look at the pictures above.

​
 
Nice shots. A little disappointed I didn't make it.

This was mine. It turned out to have too much noise in the large picture. Which is true, but I felt it went well with the rainy track.
​

If there's anything that I could criticize, would it have to be the artifacts which are in both your images. I feel that those subtract from an otherwise nice image.
 
yay made the poll :) Cracking shots from rest of you 👍
 
icanhaz.jpg
 
:lol::lol::lol:
 
Very easy choice this time. Just for me :)
 
Quick! Someone start a huge discussion about the judges' choices! :lol:

We need dem votes. :p

Where's Vintage_Green when you need him? ;)
 
Well, personally I think the judge is blind for not letting my entry in. :p
Jokes.
It is a little sad people don't bother looking down and seeing this thread. I really can't wait for the day this competition becomes official.
 
Trolololololololol, come on guys. Vote! :p

On-topic: But I can thank some of the voters due to handing me some votes. 👍

ynomoarpeoplecome.jpg
 
Last edited:
This poll really deserves more attention!!!

Maybe we should change the titel to something like "free beer inside" or "Megan Fox nude pics" :p
 
This poll really deserves more attention!!!

Maybe we should change the titel to something like "free beer inside" or "Megan Fox nude pics" :p
Now why didn't I think of that before! :lol:
 
Not so long to go on this one and it could really use some more votes.
 
Please sir. Can I have some more.
 
Dont wanna be a stick in the mud but -
Locations: Any Time - Weather track plus Cote d'Azur.

I read this as any track you can change time weather on + cote d'azur

Er... SSR5? Wasn't aware you could change time weather on that track.


Edit to say i just read the original thread & it was allowed so i'll get my coat lol
 
Last edited:
Okay, now have we got 45, how about 50? Come on guys. :p
 
Poll Closed and the congratulations go to... MetalBeerSolid!

The poll entrants were as follows;

  • NTX
  • ZEROX
  • FishyJuice
  • MetalBeerSolid
  • ziggedzag
  • zambuca
  • PureLogic
  • StoneyNUFC
  • CCShaft7
  • Nato_777
 
Congrats MBS. Great shot. Is this your first win?
 
Yup, first ever competition win! :D
 
congratz mate :D
 
Whoa, 3rd place? :eek:
Not too shabby, thanks for the votes guys. :D

And congrats MBS. 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back