Not open for further replies.

Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
SSCW129Banner.jpg

Further explaination of the theme as described by Chameleon9000.

"Take your most expensive car to the GT auto and paint it the most ridiculous colour you can find! Be it matte orange or gold chrome, make it look crazy and take some shots!"

Cars: Must be over 200,000 Credits and be road legal.
Locations: Any.
Phototravel: No.
Unique Restrictions: Must be in a vibrant or chrome colour!

SSC_RulesPMC-3.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, ask me via a Conversation.
This Thread will answer many possible questions you may have.
  • Please review the Poll Options section below before casting your vote.
  • Do not vote on your entry.
  • Do not try to sway the poll.
  • Do not reveal or hint at the identity of any entries
  • In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created.
  • In the event of a second tie, Judge's vote is the deciding factor.
  • Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting.
  • If you didn't make the poll you are encouraged to post your entry in this thread so everyone gets to see all the entries.
  • If you have any queries regarding an entry in the poll PM the host rather than posting in this thread.
Failure to follow these rules will result in ignored entries and/or disqualification!
SSC_Poll_Options.jpg

Poll Entry #01

Poll Entry #02

Poll Entry #03

[ Disqualified ]
Poll Entry #04

SSC_Deadline-3.jpg

SSC_PrizeCar128.jpg

Last edited:
I only just realized that's my shot on the "Poll Options" banner :embarrassed: :lol:
Shot #4 does look fishy. Voted for #2, digging the whole crazy neon vibe.

I only just realized that's my shot on the "Poll Options" banner :embarrassed: :lol:

It's a great shot in the poll options! :)

There's something more fishy...the rules say 2.0 edit?

Thanks Zam! :D

That's a mistake I think, the competition thread specifies "PMC edit" week. What's going on here? Trippy.

Ok replying to ur accusations for one i suck at computers (u can take that to the bank as well as asking chameleon9000 coz hes my friend at school and he knows how bad i am), two my computer doesn't have editing abilitys because it is quite old and three what does sharpness mean?

The last entry is edited with its extreme use of sharpness.

Oops! :lol:

And looking at #4, I'ld say certainly edited.

Last edited:
Ok replying to ur accusations for one i suck at computers (u can take that to the bank as well as asking chameleon9000 coz hes my friend at school and he knows how bad i am), two my computer doesn't have editing abilitys because it is quite old and three what does sharpness mean?
It makes the picture "stand out" thus making it look sharper.

But the car is under a light and its in tunnel. well anyway i don't care what u guys say coz its not true. but anyway good pic of citroen whoever took it.

But the car is under a light and its in tunnel. well anyway i don't care what u guys say coz its not true. but anyway good pic of citroen whoever took it.
The biggest give away is the GT logo - it should not be that bright (sharp). If you look at Entry #3 it is also in a tunnel and the GT logo is not bright like that. The extreme monochrome filter can brighten the logo a little but as there is colour in your image it is clear you have not used that filter.

Oh my gosh ok:banghead::eek:, well i just asked my dad and he says he did'nt like how dark it is so he tampered with and did whatever he did with it, used his edit thing. hes given me the original back and here it is. sorry again for his mistake.
Clubman Stage Route 5_8.jpg
he says again sorry for his edit to u guys and that it wont happen again

I can't. The local bank was robbed this morning, literally. :lol:
Well thats interesting!
Oh my gosh ok:banghead::eek:, well i just asked my dad and he says he did'nt like how dark it is so he tampered with and did whatever he did with it, used his edit thing. hes given me the original back and here it is. sorry again for his mistake.View attachment 83630 he says again sorry for his edit to u guys and that it wont happen again
And nick *derp! Im not sure what to do in this case... the rules say 2.0 edit even though its not supposed to be. im not sure if the thread in which you enter your pics said 2.0 edit as well though so im not sure what to say! Nathan is the pic disqualified or what?

Sorry for the confusion with the rules banner - I missed the 'PMC' off the image title. It was a no edit week and the banner was correct in the competition thread. I've fixed this one now too.

The image in question is disqualified.

Sorry for the confusion with the rules banner - I missed the 'PMC' off the image title. It was a no edit week and the banner was correct in the competition thread. I've fixed this one now too.

The image in question is disqualified.
Ok yeah large scale miss communication! i probably should have seen the edit when nick sent it to me! Sorry!

I saw that it was an edit by the hood of 458, he probably wanted the car to stand out of the darkness so he put a bigger contrast. So the carbon bonnet of the car looked a bit jaggy.

Well the poll has closed and I am away on a school camp with my son, with no computer access and limited mobile coverage.
While I do have some mobile connection I can say the 1st entry and winner belongs to me - thank you :)
The 2nd entry is from Giulietta73.
And the 3rd is Crooooooow's.

I'll be back on the 28th to sort out all my competition threads.

Hey hey TH, great to see you around! 👍 It's been awhile, I hope you are able to get back into it with GT6 - I miss your awesome photos. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back