CLOSED POLL: The FM7 Photo Mode Competition 01 (W: SlipZtrEm)

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 1 comments

THEME: Open

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipZtrEm

can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
GTPlanet-Forza-Motorsport-7-Photo-Mode-Competition-Banner.jpg

This Week's Theme

Welcome to the inaugural Forza Motorsport 7 Photo Mode Competition! Long-time members may remember that this isn't the first time we've done this with Forza; way back in the days of Forza Planet, we ran something similar for FM4. You also may have noticed the companion PCARS2 PMC on Monday — if you haven't, go take a look.

Just like that first week competition, we're running a similar theme here. Read on:

"This week's theme is 'Open'. Or, more accurately, there is no theme. Snap whichever car(s) on whichever track, in whichever conditions, you want!"

CARS: Any
LIVERIES: Any
LOCATIONS: Any
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: See above

Competition Rules

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this poll. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, start a convo with me.
  • The only way you can take part is to be a member of the GTPlanet forums. If you haven't created your account yet, click here.
  • Do not vote for your own entry.
  • Do not try to sway the poll.
  • Please, view each image in its full size, before voting.
  • In the event of a tie, a 24H tiebreaker poll will be posted. All contestants in the tiebreaker are asked to vote; if one person doesn't, all other contestants votes won't count.
Poll Options

Poll Option #01

Poll Option #02

Poll Option #03

Poll Option #04

Poll Option #05

Poll Option #06

Poll Option #07

Poll Option #08

Poll Option #09

Poll Option #10

Poll Option #11

Poll Option #12

Poll Option #13

Poll Option #14

Poll Option #15

Poll Option #16

Deadline

November 13, 2017

Competition News:

Sorry this is slightly delayed. There were a lot of erroneous entries, which I've fixed for the purposes of this poll. This is a one-time thing though: I'll simply be ignoring entries in future comps from people that ignore the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back