CLOSED POLL: The FM7 Photo Mode Competition 05 (TIED)

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 0 comments

THEME: Astra at COTA

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipZtrEm

can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
Forza-Motorsport-7-Porsche-911-GT1-JPinto.jpg

FM7 PMC 03 Winner: @JPinto - (click for full-size)

This Week's Theme

Welcome to week five of the FM7 PMC. This week's theme is "One Make Race" — I'll let JP explain:

"Well, I think one of the best ways to test photography skills is to give everybody the same tools and see what they can do with them. So I propose to narrow things up a bit, by suggesting the following: COTA at night in the Vauxhall Astra VXR. I think it can make quite an interesting challenge, anyone can choose any section of the track, any action (stopped, full speed, turning, drifting...), and any camera adjustments they want, but locking up everything else means a bit of thinking to squeeze the best out of it. And yes, nightime and car are on purpose, not the most popular choices for making pics, but I believe very nice things can come out of this one!"

CARS: 2006 Vauxhall Astra VXR
LIVERIES: Any
LOCATIONS: Circuit of the Americas
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: Night time only

Competition Rules

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this poll. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, start a convo with me.
  • The only way you can take part is to be a member of the GTPlanet forums. If you haven't created your account yet, click here.
  • Do not vote for your own entry.
  • Do not try to sway the poll.
  • Please, view each image in its full size, before voting.
  • In the event of a tie, a 24H tiebreaker poll will be posted. All contestants in the tiebreaker are asked to vote; if one person doesn't, all other contestants votes won't count.
Poll Options

Poll Option #01

View media item 36966Poll Option #02

Deadline

December 28, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back