CLOSED POLL: The GT Sport Mode Competition 17 (W: Raphaele)

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 7 comments

THEME: Contrarian Effect

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipZtrEm

can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
Gran-Turismo-Sport-Chapparal-Snake55wildcat.jpg

GTS PMC 15 Winner @Snake55wildcat - (click for full-size)

This Week's Theme
This week's theme is a conceptual one. It's of opposites, really. @Snake55wildcat proposed the title "Contrarian Effect", and we'll let him explain what he's looking for:

"As the last few years of the series have passed, we have seen many manufacturers bring in their own crazy ideas for concept cars just for this game, and as someone that likes fictional cars, I find it really cool, though I understand not everyone does - but for this, why not play with this divide in an interesting manner by placing something where it doesn't normally belong? be it location, colour composition, livery design style and more. I am just curious to see what you guys can come up with such a literally polarising concept and how you make the opposites work as a complementary dynamic shot! Time to bring out the contrarian in you and make it work to your creative benefit!"

CARS: Only Vision GT car(s)
LIVERIES: Any
LOCATIONS: Any
SCAPES: Yes
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: Image must show opposites

Competition Rules

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this poll. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, start a convo with me.
  • The only way you can take part is to be a member of the GTPlanet forums. If you haven't created your account yet, click here.
  • Do not vote for your own entry.
  • Do not try to sway the poll.
  • Please, view each image in its full size, before voting.
  • In the event of a tie, a 24H tiebreaker poll will be posted. All contestants in the tiebreaker are asked to vote; if one person doesn't, all other contestants votes won't count.
Poll Options

Poll Option #01

Poll Option #02

Poll Option #03

Poll Option #04

Poll Option #05

Poll Option #06

Poll Option #07

Poll Option #08

Poll Option #09

Poll Option #10

Poll Option #11

Poll Option #12

Poll Option #13

Poll Option #14

Poll Option #15

Poll Option #16

Poll Option #17

Poll Option #18

Poll Option #19

Poll Option #20

Poll Option #21

Poll Option #22

Poll Option #23

Poll Option #24

Poll Option #25

Poll Option #26

Poll Option #27

Poll Option #28

Poll Option #29

Poll Option #30

Deadline

June 19, 2018

I almost voted for the current leader myself but the fact that the car was ever so slightly off-center was driving me nuts! I swear they did it on purpose :lol:

My vote went to 13 in the end as it felt like a really fresh take on the location and fitted the theme perfectly.

I almost voted for the current leader myself but the fact that the car was ever so slightly off-center was driving me nuts! I swear they did it on purpose :lol:

My vote went to 13 in the end as it felt like a really fresh take on the location and fitted the theme perfectly.

Same issue I had with Raphaeles shot. But maybe thats the thing, we place our cars too centered for people without ocd :lol:
And my vote did go to your shot. I must be the only one who thought it fitted the theme perfectly. Future car in the woods 👍

I am happy having finally made this poll and like to thank you for the votes guys. Just sent off my next theme to @SlipZtrEm . Some of you may experience a déjà-vu...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back