CLOSED POLL: The GT Sport Photo Mode Competition 10 (W: Safoo)

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 9 comments

THEME: Red Bull Racing

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipZtrEm

can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
Gran-Turismo-Sport-Nissan-GT-R-GT3-ZEROX.jpg

GTS PMC 08 Winner: @ZEROX - (click for full-size)

This Week's Theme
This week's theme is brought to you by taurine and a case of the jitters. It's "Red Bull Racing" — I'll let ZEROX explain:

"It give you drinks. It gives you cars and most importantly, it gives you wings. I'm gonna honor my win by giving some tribute to the most prominent sponsor and Formula 1 team of the decade. Of course, I'm going to need you to honor it as well by giving your best Red Bull livery cars."

CARS: Any
LIVERIES: As long as it looks like Red Bull racing team (obviously, the logo is a must have)
LOCATIONS: Autodromo De Interlagos, Mount Panorama Racing Circuit and Willow Springs (any layout) ONLY
SCAPES: No
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: See above

Competition Rules

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this poll. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, start a convo with me.
  • The only way you can take part is to be a member of the GTPlanet forums. If you haven't created your account yet, click here.
  • Do not vote for your own entry.
  • Do not try to sway the poll.
  • Please, view each image in its full size, before voting.
  • In the event of a tie, a 24H tiebreaker poll will be posted. All contestants in the tiebreaker are asked to vote; if one person doesn't, all other contestants votes won't count.
Poll Options

Poll Option #01

Poll Option #02

Deadline

March 11, 2018

Thx man :cheers:, I might have actually won on default though... as you didn't vote for my pic bro. I think the same rules apply as the old comps?

Anyway... always fun going up against you!

Good luck in the next comp!:)

it has to be said that there were some tremendous shots in this comp. Kudos to the variety and quality of the shots presented.

A lot of talented people on here! :bowdown:

Thx man :cheers:, I might have actually won on default though... as you didn't vote for my pic bro. I think the same rules apply as the old comps?

Anyway... always fun going up against you!

Good luck in the next comp!:)

it has to be said that there were some tremendous shots in this comp. Kudos to the variety and quality of the shots presented.

A lot of talented people on here! :bowdown:

I didn't vote because on Saturday in the afternoon, the internet on my Father's house gave a scream. Now i have to wait for tomorrow. :(

And the deadline it has so short. :indiff:

I didn't vote because on Saturday in the afternoon, the internet on my Father's house gave a scream. Now i have to wait for tomorrow. :(

And the deadline it has so short. :indiff:

Gotcha, it sucks when that happens! Glad to see you're hooked up again.👍

Yeah the time line is a short one for the tie-breakers...

Both shots are great, and the lion looks great in the bull's clothes, but the bull itself looks even better in it. Congratz Safoo! So when does the next competition show up?

Both shots are great, and the lion looks great in the bull's clothes, but the bull itself looks even better in it. Congratz Safoo! So when does the next competition show up?

Thanks man!

The next comp should be up soon... (I just submitted my idea for the new comp, literally just)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back