CLOSED POLL: The GT Sport Photo Mode Competition 13 (W: huffaluff)

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 11 comments

THEME: I'm a Shallow Person

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipZtrEm

can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
Gran-Turismo-Sport-Brad-Pinhorn.jpg

GTS PMC 11 Winner: @Brad Pinhorn - (click for full-size)

This Week's Theme
We appreciate Brad's honesty this week, but we think he's being too hard on himself! This week's theme is "I'm a Shallow Person", and we'll let him explain:

"A recall to one of my favourite themes from the last time I was competing in these competitions in the GT5 days...it's depth of field time! Knock that aperture right down and show me some shallow depth of field!"

CARS: Any
LIVERIES: Any
LOCATIONS: Any
SCAPES: Yes
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: Aperture setting must be 2.0 or below

Competition Rules

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this poll. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, start a convo with me.
  • The only way you can take part is to be a member of the GTPlanet forums. If you haven't created your account yet, click here.
  • Do not vote for your own entry.
  • Do not try to sway the poll.
  • Please, view each image in its full size, before voting.
  • In the event of a tie, a 24H tiebreaker poll will be posted. All contestants in the tiebreaker are asked to vote; if one person doesn't, all other contestants votes won't count.
Poll Options

Poll Option #01

Poll Option #02

Poll Option #03

Poll Option #04

Poll Option #05

Poll Option #06

Poll Option #07

Poll Option #08

Poll Option #09

Poll Option #10

Poll Option #11

View media item 39642Poll Option #12

Poll Option #13

Poll Option #14

Poll Option #15

Poll Option #16

Poll Option #17

Poll Option #18

Poll Option #19

Poll Option #20

Poll Option #21

Poll Option #22

Poll Option #23

Poll Option #24

Poll Option #25

Poll Option #26

Poll Option #27

Poll Option #28

Poll Option #29

Poll Option #30

Deadline

April 19, 2018

Now this was hard to choose from (like every week :bowdown:)

I went back and forth between shot #5, #11, #17, #24, #27, #29 and #30. Coulve been much more, as I nearly like all of them (except a few who didnt meet the themes expectations IMO)

But well done guys! :gtpflag:

P.S. And I'm baffled that I'm leading at the moment. Holy.. :dunce:

I struggled between 5 and 30 but in the end my vote went to 5. It matches the theme perfectly.

Good luck everyone!

Amazing work this week, a genuine struggle to pick the entries for the poll!

As always, sorry for any that didn't make it into this week's poll...the standard was way high! If anyone wants my thoughts as to why they weren't chosen I'd be happy to give feedback!

How in the hell did I make the poll this week? The competition was very, very fierce...and I thought my pic from last contest was better than this one :P

Anyways, I voted for entry 30...completely fell in love with it ever since it was posted in the entry thread. Amazing shot :bowdown:

And I’m curious why I didn’t make the poll. Aperture 2.0 was used. Oh well. :)

A lot of good ones! Hard to choose.

And I’m curious why I didn’t make the poll. Aperture 2.0 was used. Oh well. :)

A lot of good ones! Hard to choose.

Hey Syntex! I did quite like your shot, and as you say...so many good ones and it was hard to choose a top 30 let alone a winner!
Mostly the images that appealed to me when reviewing them were the ones that were showing heavy bokeh, often the close up images showing hard light were the ones I enjoyed. It was purely a matter of personal preference on my part, really...there was nothing I disliked about your shot, I just loved what I was seeing in the other ones!

Hey Syntex! I did quite like your shot, and as you say...so many good ones and it was hard to choose a top 30 let alone a winner!
Mostly the images that appealed to me when reviewing them were the ones that were showing heavy bokeh, often the close up images showing hard light were the ones I enjoyed. It was purely a matter of personal preference on my part, really...there was nothing I disliked about your shot, I just loved what I was seeing in the other ones!
I didn’t realize only the top 30 made it, no worries mate. This change must’ve slipped past me!

It wasn’t the image I wanted to present either - I was looking for something more like this but did not find a suitable scape. :)

I didn’t realize only the top 30 made it, no worries mate. This change must’ve slipped past me!

It wasn’t the image I wanted to present either - I was looking for something more like this but did not find a suitable scape. :)
Yeah, always tough to put the image you have into practise! Especially with limited time to actually do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back