CLOSED POLL: The GT Sport Photo Mode Competition 18 (W: Stiggy)

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 13 comments

THEME: Anime

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipZtrEm

can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
Gran-Turismo-Sport-McLaren-Trio-ShadowPeter-resize.jpg

GTS PMC 16 Winner @ShadowPeter - (It's a resize for blog purposes — click for full-size)

This Week's Theme
Anime fans, this is your week. Read on for Peter's theme:

"I'm really a fan of animes. So this time pick up any Japanese car with any anime livery in any Japanese location! Optional: Put a special phrase about your favorite anime."

CARS: Any Japanese car(s)
LIVERIES: Any anime livery
LOCATIONS: Suzuka, Tokyo, or Tsukuba
SCAPES: Any Japanese location
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: See above

Competition Rules

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this poll. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, start a convo with me.
  • The only way you can take part is to be a member of the GTPlanet forums. If you haven't created your account yet, click here.
  • Do not vote for your own entry.
  • Do not try to sway the poll.
  • Please, view each image in its full size, before voting.
  • In the event of a tie, a 24H tiebreaker poll will be posted. All contestants in the tiebreaker are asked to vote; if one person doesn't, all other contestants votes won't count.
Poll Options

Poll Option #01

Poll Option #02

Poll Option #03

Poll Option #04

Poll Option #05

Poll Option #06

Poll Option #07

Poll Option #08

Poll Option #09

Poll Option #10

Poll Option #11

Poll Option #12

Poll Option #13

Poll Option #14

Poll Option #15

Poll Option #16

Poll Option #17

Poll Option #18

Poll Option #19

Poll Option #20

Poll Option #21

Deadline

July 23, 2018

@ShadowPeter, @craw4dm

I can't see pics 1,2,5,7,9,10,12,14,15,17 on Firefox, Edge, Explorer on pc and on smartphone, and if I click on pictures of broken link it redirect to Flickr! that say "Private picture"

No, I still can not see them, I think it's a problem on the photos posted by Kyle, but I don't understand why others see them and I don't.

(EDIT)
Now clicking on the broken link image redirect me to Flickr! so I can see the photo.

Last edited:
It looks like the Takahashi brothers took the checkered flag for their Mount Akina (i.e Mount Haruna) exploits, and coming in 2nd is Sinon racing in the winter.

A congratulations for @Stiggy for winning this heated competition about Anime liveries, from Itashas to actual Anime cars. Shame that there's no Wangan Midnight themed one, as I would probably entered that instead of my eventual choice.

If I'd have known that just swapping number plates would have counted as a livery I'd have approached this entirely differently...
lol, fortunately/unfortunately that's how that anime was, mostly stock looking vehicles with maybe a sticker or two (at least in the first season). A lot of people love Initial-D.

FWIW - i would've dinged that entry for having a moving shot without drivers. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back