Not open for further replies.

Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
View attachment 131939
"The Photomode Tournament has arrived for GT6 - back by popular demand, well a few people asked anyway. :lol:
This first Tournament will be the PMC version with the 2.0 Advanced Tournament to follow after.
The theme for the Qualifying Round is completely open so you can shoot anything, anywhere you like. So now it's time to take your best shot to qualify and make it into the Tournament rounds. Good luck to all. :)

CARS: Any
LOCATIONS: Any
PHOTOTRAVEL: Yes
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: None

View attachment 131944
Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification.
If you have questions, ask me via a Conversation.
This Thread will answer many possible questions you may have.

• Be reminded that this is a multiple choice poll. You can vote in as many entries as you want;
  • Please be sure to review each entry in the Poll Options section below before casting votes;
  • Do not vote on your own entry;
  • Do not try to sway the poll;
  • Do not post or identify your entry elsewhere until poll closes;
  • Only the 16 most voted will get through to the next round;
  • In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll will be created;
  • Please, view each entry in it's full size before voting;
  • If there is any problem, please, report to me via Conversation.

tournament_polloptions.png

Poll Option #01

Poll Option #02

Poll Option #03

Poll Option #04

Poll Option #05

Poll Option #06

Poll Option #07

Poll Option #08

Poll Option #09

Poll Option #10

Poll Option #11

Poll Option #12

Poll Option #13

Poll Option #14

Poll Option #15

Poll Option #16

Poll Option #17

Poll Option #18

Poll Option #19

Poll Option #20

Poll Option #21

Poll Option #22

Poll Option #23

Poll Option #24

View attachment 131945
05-04-2014

Last edited:
So this ends on the 5th.... You're really going to make me sit in agony to see if my entry makes it to the next round? :lol:

Hmmm, I may have underestimated the quality of image needed to advance. Gonna be closer than I would like even if I make it, well done everybody!

It's 1:40am and I've just walked in the door after a 2 hour drive home from racing grass karts at a Speedway race meeting, so now I'm going to bed and I'll post the official results of who makes it into the tournament proper when I wake up in the morning.

Turns out there's a 3 way tie for the final 2 positions so a 24hr tie breaker poll will ensue - I'll reveal the full results at the conclusion of that poll.

Yup, I'm disgraced with myself. I totally low balled what I needed to advance to the next round and just threw an average image in out of a folder on my computer. What a bummer, I feel like Paul Tracy missing the 2010 Indy 500 :indiff:

Yup, I'm disgraced with myself. I totally low balled what I needed to advance to the next round and just threw an average image in out of a folder on my computer. What a bummer, I feel like Paul Tracy missing the 2010 Indy 500 :indiff:
Before I took a shot, I checked back on the GT5 Tournaments to see what would be a good entry. It was helpful, and you'll do better next time! :cheers:

Before I took a shot, I checked back on the GT5 Tournaments to see what would be a good entry. It was helpful, and you'll do better next time! :cheers:
In retrospect I definitely should have!

At least you didn't finish last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back