CLOSED POLL: The Photomode Competition 003 (W: GT_Racer22)

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 14 comments

THEME: Power To The People

• Poll Option #03

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poll Option #05

• Poll Option #07

• Poll Option #08

• Poll Option #11

• Poll Option #15

• Poll Option #17

• Poll Option #21

• Poll Option #22

• Poll Option #23

• Poll Option #24

• Poll Option #25

• Poll Option #27

• Poll Option #31

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipZtrEm

can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
pmcheader_003-png.92827

This week's theme in detail, brought to you by winner digitalwolf:

"I think i'd like to see a contest with people doing creative things including the drivers or the viewers. That should get interesting results! The drivers can be in their cars or out, and the pedestrians can be photographed in any way. The photo just needs to have one of the two involved in the photo as a main factor."

CARS: Any, or none (technically)
LOCATIONS: Any
PHOTOTRAVEL: Yes
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: Must make the human element the focal point

pmc_rules-png.87103

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, send me a Private Message.

• Do not vote for your own entry.
    • Do not try to sway the poll.
    • In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created.
    • In the event of a second tie or a tie in the final H2H poll, Judge's vote is the deciding factor.
    • Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting.
    • Poll consists of the Judge's favourite 30 images. For H2H weeks, 15 per poll.

Make sure you have reviewed this section before placing your vote in the poll. No user may vote for their own submission; this will result in disqualification.

Poll Option #01

Poll Option #02

Poll Option #03

Poll Option #04

Poll Option #05

Poll Option #06

Poll Option #07

Poll Option #08

Poll Option #09

Poll Option #10

Poll Option #11

Poll Option #12

Poll Option #13

Poll Option #14

Poll Option #15

Poll Option #16

Poll Option #17

Poll Option #18

Poll Option #19

Poll Option #20

Poll Option #21

Poll Option #22

Poll Option #23

Poll Option #24

Poll Option #25

Poll Option #26

Poll Option #27

Poll Option #28

Poll Option #29

Poll Option #30

Poll Option #31

pmc_deadline-png.87104

Competition News:

Sorry for the delay folks (I sound like a broken record). I haven't heard back from digitalwolf since Friday, though I should've just looked at the entry number earlier; at 31, he would've only had to cut one entry, so I've just decided to include them all and make for a short day-and-a-half poll. Vote away! :cheers:

Competition News:

Sorry for the delay folks (I sound like a broken record). I haven't heard back from digitalwolf since Friday, though I should've just looked at the entry number earlier; at 31, he would've only had to cut one entry, so I've just decided to include them all and make for a short day-and-a-half poll. Vote away! :cheers:

Hey Kyle you should warn the new guys that once you win a comp, you have the responsibility of giving next week's entries. Because this incident happened a couple of times here and I don't think they get it.

Competition News:

Yeah sorry, i haven't really had internet the last few days. Been in the middle of an awkward move. XD

Also am i allowed to vote? :embarrassed:

Yeah sorry, i haven't really had internet the last few days. Been in the middle of an awkward move. XD

Also am i allowed to vote? :embarrassed:

No problemo sir; we've all been there :P

Absolutely! Your vote counts as a tiebreaker if need be, so I'd definitely encourage it.

Your picture didn't fit the theme. You had to have a person/people as the main focus of the image, yours unfortunately didn't have that so effectively was disqualified. Just a shame no one picked up on that earlier to give you a heads up about it.

Last edited:
Your picture didn't fit the theme. You had to have a person/people as the main focus of the image, yours unfortunately didn't have that so effectively was disqualified. Just a shame no one picked up on that earlier to give you a heads up about it.
owww didn't see that =(

Nice job everyone! Really close battle, what a nail biter! @Ronin387 and @zzz_pt, you guys gave me a run for my money with those two shots! @zzz_pt, personally, I thought for sure that your picture was unbeatable. And @Ronin387, your shot was equally as great! Thanks to everyone that voted for me!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back