CLOSED POLL: The Photomode Competition 016 - FINAL (W: Speedracer8218)

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 18 comments

THEME: Green vs Purple

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipZtrEm

can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
pmcheader_016-png.133406

This week's theme in detail, brought to you by mazda787:

"In GT6, we were given two new cross processing filters. Pick your side and shoot!"

CARS: Any
LOCATIONS: Any
PHOTOTRAVEL: Yes
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: Only one of the two new Cross Process filters (2 or 3) introduced in GT6 should be used.

pmc_rules-png.87103

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, send me a Private Message.
  • Do not vote for your own entry.
  • Do not try to sway the poll.
  • In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created.
  • In the event of a second tie or a tie in the final H2H poll, Judge's vote is the deciding factor.
  • Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting.
  • Poll consists of the Judge's favourite 25 images. For H2H weeks, 12 per poll.

pmc_polloptions-png.99951

Make sure you have reviewed this section before placing your vote in the poll. No user may vote for their own submission; this will result in disqualification.

Poll Option #01

Poll Option #02

pmc_deadline-png.87104

It was an H2H final ;)

Wuh... My french is not proficient enough to convey this to Jeremy C! :lol:

Excellent shots Danny, Eric and Jeremy!!! :eek: :drool: :crazy: 👍 :cheers:

Last edited:
Wow! My 1st GTP photo comp win! :gtpflag:

I sincerely want to thank all those that voted for me because this is something I wanted to achieve for a long time and to finally win one feels really good! :D :cheers:

Thank you for the kind words @baggist74 @Giulietta73 @Crooooooow @smskeeter23 @GT_Racer22 @youtimestwo and :cheers: @Ronin387

@Kodje not sure why there wasn't a tie breaker but your photo was epic bro :bowdown:

Congrats @Speedracer8218 :cheers: It was close there for a short while!!!:embarrassed:
Lovely shot:tup:

I actually thought I had no chance going up against you :boggled:

But thank you for the vote as well, always a class act 👍

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to vote in this poll, however I am surprised there was no tie breaker in the Purple poll. @SlipZtrEm was it because I as judge voted for @Speedracer8218 in the purple poll so the tie-breaker was not needed? The rules only mention that the judge vote for the final round (this) tie breaker will my vote be deciding, not for the individual side poll, if I am not mistaken.

Anyway, congrats @Speedracer8218 !

Oh dear. I'm sorry guys, I had a brain-fart and did exactly what @mazda787 said; I took his vote as the tiebreaker choice in the Purple poll without the necessary tiebreaker :(

Most of all, I'm sorry @Kodje - this is my fault. I'd hate to take a first-win away from @Speedracer8218 , but I feel that Kodje deserves his fair representation.

Oh dear. I'm sorry guys, I had a brain-fart and did exactly what @mazda787 said; I took his vote as the tiebreaker choice in the Purple poll without the necessary tiebreaker :(

Most of all, I'm sorry @Kodje - this is my fault. I'd hate to take a first-win away from @Speedracer8218 , but I feel that Kodje deserves his fair representation.

My better judgement had told me I should have waited for you to close the poll before saying anything :banghead:

Anyways rules are rules so to the tie breaker we go 👍

Thx all but there is no pb :) Speedracer, your shot is really superb, better than mine with no doubt, so your win is totally deserved ;) And I'm even more happy if it's your first win :) Congrats mate :cheers:

SlipZtrEm thanks fo taking time to make a new poll but no need to apologize :cheers: You make a huge work to organize these competitions and we must thank you for that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back