CLOSED POLL: The Photomode Competition 05 (W: Boabdulrahman)

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 10 comments

THEME: Aston Martin Festival

• [url=http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7145/6421686439_60584d07d5_o.jpg][img]http://farm8.staticflickr.c

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [URL="http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc401/jakenj9/Forza/ForzaCompShots/stinMartinclose.jpg"][I

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipZtrEm

can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
fppmcheaderwk05.jpg

Further explanation of the theme, provided by StoneyNUFC:

"Aston Martin make some of the most beautiful cars ever made, so lets show that. Take any Aston Martin around any track and give it some love. However I want you to focus on certain parts of the car so the shot must be a close up :D"

CARS: Any Aston Martin
LOCATIONS: Any
AUTOVISTA/HOMESPACES: No
CUSTOM LIVERIES: No
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: Must be close up shot

fppmcheaderrules.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, send a PM to SlipZtrEm, Scaff, or Terronium-12.

• Do not vote for your own entry.
    [*]Do not try to sway the poll.
    [*]In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created.
    [*]In the event of a second tie, or a tie in the final H2H poll, Judge's vote is the deciding factor.
    [*]Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting.
    [*]Poll consists of the Judge's favourite 25 images. For H2H weeks, 12 per poll.
Failure to follow these rules will result in ignored entries and/or disqualification!

fppmcheaderdeadline.jpg

[14.00 GMT]

not sure if im right, but autovista/homespace was not allowed right? i swear i see some of those that are homespace.

my vote goes to the orange virage!

flo
not sure if im right, but autovista/homespace was not allowed right? i swear i see some of those that are homespace.

my vote goes to the orange virage!

You are actually right and i even forgot about my own rules :lol:

SlipZ is defiantly a autovista/homespace shot (which i voted for forgetting the rule :lol: :banghead: ) and the fifth shots looks like a homespace awell and liveries weren't allowed either.

I don't know how this will work out but due to the limited amount of shots we get atm for the comps i'm happy to let it slide this week as long as everybody else is ok with that but see what Slipz says when he comes back on

Well now, don't I feel stupid, since I'm running the darned things!

Stoney, post in here which shot gets your vote, as I'm deleting mine from the poll. As I've deleted images already in previous weeks, it wouldn't be fair to give a pass this week, even if we do have smaller turn-outs. It wouldn't be right if someone won that didn't even follow the theme!

This means NTX and j80adc will also have to revote, as Melting Brains and Terronium's images aren't eligible either.

My re-vote goes to TVR&FF Fan photo (the 1st in the poll) 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back