CLOSED POLL: The Photomode Competition 152 - FINAL POLL (W: ShadowPeter)

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 3 comments

THEME: Rotary vs Boxer

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipZtrEm

can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
pmcheaderwk152-jpg.80870

Further explanation of the theme, provided by winner Nato_777:

"No we're not talking eco-friendly electric/hybrid machines. This week it's about the alternative engine configurations of the boxer engine and the rotary engine.
Choose your favourite rotary powered or boxer powered car and put it through it paces out on the track."

CARS: Any Rotary OR Boxer-powered vehicle(s)
LOCATIONS: Any non-City track
PHOTOTRAVEL: No
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: See above

gtppmcrulesh02.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, send me a Private Message.
  • Do not vote for your own entry.
  • Do not try to sway the poll.
  • In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created.
  • In the event of a second tie or a tie in the final H2H poll, Judge's vote is the deciding factor.
  • Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting.
  • Poll consists of the Judge's favourite 25 images. For H2H weeks, 12 per poll.

Make sure you have reviewed this section before placing your vote in the poll. No user may vote for their own submission; this will result in disqualification.

Poll Option #01

Poll Option #02

gtppmcdeadline02.jpg

Competition News:

Bah, so sorry guys; I could've swore I put the final poll up a few days ago, but it appears I didn't. @ninja0804 and @ShadowPeter - send along your Week 154 Theme ideas please, and good luck! :cheers:

Competition News:

Bah, so sorry guys; I could've swore I put the final poll up a few days ago, but it appears I didn't. @ninja0804 and @ShadowPeter - send along your Week 154 Theme ideas please, and good luck! :cheers:
It's alright SlipZtrEm. 👍

Anyways it looks like Shadow is going to win, so I'll let him send the theme in. :)

It's alright SlipZtrEm. 👍

Anyways it looks like Shadow is going to win, so I'll let him send the theme in. :)

The theme is sent! I hope the people like it! :)

Ninja you receive my vote, because you voted on me as a nice gesture.

Anyway

More later i will say something important to the people of GTPlanet. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back