CLOSED POLL: The Photomode Competition 33 (W: SlipZtrEm)

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 8 comments

Homespaces

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipZtrEm

can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
fppmcheaderwk33.jpg

Further explanation of the theme, provided by NTX:

It's simple this week, folks: take any car in your massive garage to any Homespace of your choosing, and shoot it. Go forth!

CARS: Any
LOCATIONS: See below
AUTOVISTA/HOMESPACES: Homespaces only, no Autovista
CUSTOM LIVERIES: Yes
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: See above

fppmcheaderrules.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, send a PM to SlipZtrEm, Scaff, or Terronium-12.

• Do not vote for your own entry.
    [*]Do not try to sway the poll.
    [*]In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created.
    [*]In the event of a second tie, or a tie in the final H2H poll, Judge's vote is the deciding factor.
    [*]Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting.
    [*]Poll consists of the Judge's favourite 25 images. For H2H weeks, 12 per poll.
Failure to follow these rules will result in ignored entries and/or disqualification!

fppmcheaderdeadline.jpg

[23.59 EST]

You know, I can't help but notice that the same three users always, without fail, vote for Ronin's images in each and every poll...

I did not influence the poll, my friends do it spontaneously. They are friends and are happy to give ratings to my photos.
I do not see anything wrong.

It's hard to really say they can't vote for your images, Ronin: they may truly believe your images are the best each week. However, looking at the 2.0 poll, you have no entry... And none of them vote.

Frankly, if each week you enter a poll with three automatic votes regardless of what your shot actually is, it's pretty unsportsmanlike and not in the spirit of the competitions. Especially considering the small size of the site.

Kyle I understand your point of view, and you're right, but I assure you that my friends do it just because you are rooting for me, support me in the photo contests.
Even when he attended my friend NitrouxOxide I voted for him in advance, why is my friend and I support him.
I have not influenced the vote, they take the decision independently.
You know I'm sporty, in fact, vote still photos of others, even when I was in the final.
I hope I have explained the concept well.
greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back