CLOSED POLL: The Photomode Competition 76 - RACE (W: TVR&Ferrari_Fan)

  • Thread starter Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 15 comments
  • 1,416 views

THEME: RACE vs road

  • [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/30647921@N03/7158628122/lightbox/][img]http://farm8.staticflickr.c

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    76
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipZtrEm

can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Messages
27,385
Canada
Toronto
Messages
NewAesthetic
Messages
SlipZtrEm
pmcheaderwk76.jpg

Further explanation of the theme, provided by bmxmitch:

"Road cars vs. Race cars. Sounds unfair, but not in this competition.
Choose a side and shoot your favorite road/race car(s).
I prefer only one car in the picture, so the focus is on only your choice of car.
Also, you can use pretty much every car you want. Except X2010's and F1 cars.
I also set 3 of my favorite road and racecars to share....if anyone wants to try them out. ;)"



CARS: Any (Except X2010/1's or F1's)
LOCATIONS: Any
PHOTOTRAVEL: No
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: Must choose one side or the other.


gtppmcrulesh02.jpg


Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, send me a Private Message.
  • Do not vote for your own entry.
    [*]Do not try to sway the poll.
    [*]In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created.
    [*]In the event of a second tie or a tie in the final H2H poll, Judge's vote is the deciding factor.
    [*]Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting.
    [*]Poll consists of the Judge's favourite 25 images. For H2H weeks, 12 per poll.
gtppmcdeadline02.jpg

18.05.12

 
Again guys....thank you all for making this another great week!👍

There are some truly amazing shots (on both sides)
Especially zambucas HKS! Very impressive!👍 (even though he isnt leading in this poll, what I find, well....a bit strange....:( )


Ohh, and if anybody wants feeback from me, just ask here nicely! Or PM me. ;)
 
bmxmitch
Again guys....thank you all for making this another great week!👍

There are some truly amazing shots (on both sides)
Especially zambucas HKS! Very impressive!👍 (even though he isnt leading in this poll, what I find, well....a bit strange....:( )

Ohh, and if anybody wants feeback from me, just ask here nicely! Or PM me. ;)

I would be very happy if you would give me feedback on mine:
SpecialStageRoute7.jpg
 
wow, i made it to the poll on my very first entry in this forum..
Thanks Mitch :cheers:
I voted for the evo as well.. its just look stunning 👍👍
 
So did I - it's really nice.

Thanks for the poll entry - I didn't expect it. It was one of those 'oh, I'll just chuck this in' weeks. :)
 
nazr1
wow, i made it to the poll on my very first entry in this forum..
Thanks Mitch :cheers:
I voted for the evo as well.. its just look stunning 👍👍

That was a very good shot of the F1GTR
 
Made the poll. :)
 
I would be very happy if you would give me feedback on mine

Well, what should I say? It's just too boring to keep up with most of the others. Of course, It's a standard car, but there simply isn't anything that makes you say "wow"
Now, of course this is my opinion and may sounded harsh, but I have to be honest, right? ;)
Keep on trying and play a bit more with the settings and maybe you'll make a poll in the next weeks. ;)
 
bmxmitch
Well, what should I say? It's just too boring to keep up with most of the others. Of course, It's a standard car, but there simply isn't anything that makes you say "wow"
Now, of course this is my opinion and may sounded harsh, but I have to be honest, right? ;)
Keep on trying and play a bit more with the settings and maybe you'll make a poll in the next weeks. ;)

OK, thanks 👍
 
Could i get some feedback on my entry? I thought i had a good shot at poll this week.

Lil' Bandit by cphbullet, on Flickr​

Perhaps over exposed?
 
Why does the tree in the background look blurred to the right/left when the rest looks linear.
 
Why does the tree in the background look blurred to the right/left when the rest looks linear.
Im not sure what you mean?
 
Sorry everyone, I wont be able to give feedback until monday if anyone wants one.
If I should give you feedback, please PM me, so I can answer it (I'm sure the thread will be closed on sunday..so).

Ohh, and cphbullet, your image ws a close one. I actually thought I picked yours too. I was kind of shocked when you asked for feedback, like....huh? Havent I picked yours too? :scared::)
The tree is a bit distracting, but everything else looks nice...really! 👍
Ohh and was that my Camaro? :sly:


Good luck to all and congrats to whoever will win this round. My tip wont win anyways, so I'm curious to see who will take it.
 
Sorry everyone, I wont be able to give feedback until monday if anyone wants one.
If I should give you feedback, please PM me, so I can answer it (I'm sure the thread will be closed on sunday..so).

Ohh, and cphbullet, your image ws a close one. I actually thought I picked yours too. I was kind of shocked when you asked for feedback, like....huh? Havent I picked yours too? :scared::)
The tree is a bit distracting, but everything else looks nice...really! 👍
Ohh and was that my Camaro? :sly:


Good luck to all and congrats to whoever will win this round. My tip wont win anyways, so I'm curious to see who will take it.
Awww maaan! Maybe you accidentally sent slipz 13 entries or something, oh well I'll count it as a win anyway:D.
I took the shot with the tree in the background because it was at the Indy Road Course and obviously it's not the most scenic so I thought id try and add something but maybe it would have been better to leave the background blank, I uploaded an edited colored version similar to this shot to my flickr gallery, have a look if you get the time.

P.S Yeah that was your Camaro but that wasn't me that crashed it doing a handbrake turn and if anyone says otherwise they're lying and they can't prove anything:sly:
 
although not going any further, I would like to thank cphbullet, Crushed, f1_stig, jus1029 & McZachenF138 who voted for my C4 in the snow.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back