CLOSED POLL: The Photomode Competition 92 (W: GT HP Nut)

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 4 comments

THEME: Interior vs Exterior

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipZtrEm

can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
pmcheaderwk92.jpg

Further explanation of the theme, provided by kaede:

"Exterior needs no explanation. Interior... er hmm... Well I've come up with a playlist of videos. First video is a must. The conventional way of getting interior shots is valid though. ie. covertible. Choose wisely.

(Youtube Video) for your enjoyment!"

CARS: Any
LOCATIONS: Any
PHOTOTRAVEL: Yes
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: See above

gtppmcrulesh02.jpg

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, send me a Private Message.
  • Do not vote for your own entry.
    [*]Do not try to sway the poll.
    [*]In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created.
    [*]In the event of a second tie or a tie in the final H2H poll, Judge's vote is the deciding factor.
    [*]Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting.
    [*]Poll consists of the Judge's favourite 25 images. For H2H weeks, 12 per poll.
gtppmcdeadline02.jpg

Now, I can finally say 'I won a Photomode competition'! :D

And who could've thought that exactly 40 weeks (that's a long time :crazy:) after my first entry in the Photomode Competitions, I will win in one of them?

Therefore, a huge 'Thank You' to aidan8500, Aleman, Beeblebrox237, BJBEOSmitty, bmxmitch, cphbullet, Diogo, driftinziggy, f1webberfan, GT_johan (it's a very nice entry :)👍), honkydonky, ijkhk4, kaede, Lankay, Nato_777, NBDESIGNZ, NTX, ShadowPeter, SVX, toonarmani, Yauma9, youtimestwo, for all of your votes have contributed to my very first win! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
(and yes, I just typed the names of all the voters who voted for me :lol:)

I hope you like the theme I come up with, and it's been posted by SlipZtrEm already ;)

And finally, have fun photo-shooting! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back