Further explanation of the theme, provided by Gtuned:
We're taking tours of the two most historical tracks in GT5: the lengthy Nurburgring, and the
epic La Sarthe. No cars this week - Gtuned wants to see your scenery shots!
CARS: None LOCATIONS: Nurburgring and La Sarthe variations PHOTOTRAVEL: No UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: "No Cars Go"
Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification.
If you have any questions, please, send me a Private Message. This Thread has everything you need to know.
Be reminded that only the best 30 entries will get through the Classic Poll Style; and best 15 for each poll in a H2H Poll Style.
Do not vote on your entry;
Do not try to sway the poll;
In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll is created;
In the event of a second tie, Judge's vote is the deciding factor;
Please, view each image in it's full size, before voting;
I was a bit surprised to see my entry in the poll and after voting I see that I'm actually in the lead! But of course, there's still heaps of votes to be recieved. Good luck to all. I feel like it's going to be close one.